Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Which one of you left your Mustang in neutral?

It rolled across the parking lot at the gimp H‑E‑B this morning. Also, bonus douche bag points for pulling through an angled spot so you have to leave against the flow of traffic.

Kudos to the white Jeep that protected my Bronco from impact.

7f32b04ac1b0bf47ee7d951bc93a9dc9.jpg

Reminds me of a high school story from back in the 80's.... lived in hilly area

Principal comes over intercom in the morning... to the person driving the white Jeep Cherokee License plate <plate>. Can you please report to the office as you vehicle has rolled down the hill. Ohh and the vehicle is still running. But good news, you did lock your doors.

image.thumb.png.905f1e6d4f9b65502b0e7826355bf2f7.png

Jackass at our daycare.  Keeps his cummings idling when he picks up his kids, wife does the same thing.  Both are divorce attorneys, not like they need diesels, and never seen his RAM with anything in tow, just typical douchey "flip the mirrors out" crap as seen by every other RAM owner.

This is extra infuriating as he's idling and the exhaust is making its way to the playground just to the left of the picture where all the kids are playing as the pic was taken.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 5

I saw one a couple of nights ago while I was ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at a Walmart, but it would have been a video, and I was too busy to take the video.  Some tiny dick bastard in a jacked up diesel F250 with 20 inch chrome rims was driving through the lot, revving up between the cross walks, peeling out down the rows, and rolling coal on people putting their stuff in their cars or walking between their cars and the store.  Like his truck wasn't enough proof that he has manhood insecurity issues.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Go hug a tree you ducking hippies. Diesel exhaust gives me an immediate headache and makes me nauseous within a couple minutes. So fuck diesel. And no the carbon footprint of your diesel truck is not lower than my gas car. The diesel engine may be more efficient but your truck is still getting less efficient than my small car. 

Edited by SilasCoade
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I gave a short course (talk) at a SME Conference earllier this year on GHG's.  Some data below of what I shared:

CO2 production
~22.38 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of traditional diesel fuel
~20.22 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of B20 (20% biodiesel) biodiesel fuel. ~17.90 pounds comes from burning the fossil fuel content
~20.13 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of B100 (100%) biodiesel
~18.95 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of E10 (10% ethanol) gasoline. ~17.68 pounds comes from burning the fossil fuel content
~12.72 pounds of CO2 are produced by burning one gallon of pure ethanol fuel
  • Like 1