The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

GQP is gonna take all the weed voters.

Cannabis stocks are soaring amid news of a Republican-led bill seeking to legalize and tax the substance at a federal level.

On Friday, online magazine Marijuana Moment broke the news that Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is leading a bill to deschedule and tax marijuana. 

Currently in draft format, the bill known as the States Reform Act proposes officially making marijuana a regulated substance akin to alcohol and slapping it with a 3.75% excise tax.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/marijuana-stocks-soar-amid-leaked-legalization-bill

3 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Cannabis stocks are soaring amid news of a Republican-led bill seeking to legalize and tax the substance at a federal level.

On Friday, online magazine Marijuana Moment broke the news that Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is leading a bill to deschedule and tax marijuana. 

Currently in draft format, the bill known as the States Reform Act proposes officially making marijuana a regulated substance akin to alcohol and slapping it with a 3.75% excise tax.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/marijuana-stocks-soar-amid-leaked-legalization-bill

Well Biden and the other Dem moderates were too stupid to do it. I was always surprised that Trump didn't do something with it in October or November of last year.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I don't care who gets credit, just get it fucking done already.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

None of this excuses 46 thumbing his nuts on the issue.

biden is the same old milquetoast neolib corporate dem he's always been. Not really a surprise to see him not doing much.

His presidency is far preferable to actively accelerating into an authoritarian state though.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Mace is more palatable right now but I can’t see the Freedom Caucus getting behind legalization.

Mace...I don't know how she's still in the GOP.

In 2021, The Washington Examiner wrote that Mace "is a supporter of both religious liberty and gay marriage." Later that year, she told The Washington Examiner, "I strongly support LGBTQ rights and equality. No one should be discriminated against." She opposed the Equality Act, instead co-sponsoring a Republican alternative called the Fairness for All Act.

Mace was one of 31 Republicans to vote for the LGBTQ Business Equal Credit Enforcement and Investment Act. She was one of 26 Republicans to vote for the Equal Access to Contraception for Veterans Act.

In 2021, Mace was among a handful of Republican representatives who did not sign onto an amicus brief to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Mace opposed the first attempt to remove Liz Cheney as chair of the House Republican Conference, saying, "We should not be silencing voices of dissent. That is one of the reasons we are in this today, is that we have allowed QAnon conspiracy theorists to lead us."

n September 2021, Mace was among 135 House Republicans to vote in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2022, which contains a provision that would require women to register for the draft.

On October 21, 2021, Mace was one of nine House Republicans who voted to hold Steve Bannon in contempt of Congress.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wow. Just. God damn. Can you imagine paying money to be there?  To listen to a pillow salesman that has very clearly lost his god damn mind. Just what the fuck is wrong with these people?  It’s incredible. 

They pushed all in 5 years ago.  Everything else is a refusal to admit they were wrong.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Oh and they'll do it while claiming they don't like cuss words.  My question for awhile has been, if you say Shoot instead of Shit or Frig instead of Fuck, but we all know that you wanted to say shit or fuck, are you really avoiding cussing?  No.  The answer is no.  Your silly word replacement doesn't change the intent of your speech, and therefore you are still cussing.  Jesus cares about your intent, motherfuckers, so get ready to be judged!

gop getting giddy over lgb makes me think of…

image.jpeg.b75f8a79b392f012be1cabbef8f7a4e1.jpeg

bless their hearts. 

• Haha 2

On 11/12/2021 at 11:59 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Wow. Just. God damn. Can you imagine paying money to be there?  To listen to a pillow salesman that has very clearly lost his god damn mind. Just what the fuck is wrong with these people?  It’s incredible. 

He's going to get the Republican endorsement in next year's race for governor of Minnesota. 

10 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Motion To Switch Sides

Movant OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys reconsiders the benefits of a death cult, having observed his alma mater play Kansas in football…

Still, I don't want to join the GQP.  Doesn't look all that fun.  I'd join the cult of Thulsa Doom right now if that were possible.  

• Drool 1

The middle-aged Trumpkins who live down the street and drive matching jacked up tiny pee pee trucks (hers has a pink sticker that says "It's My Truck, Boys") have now taken to driving down the street blaring "let's go Brandon" out of their stereo. Nobody liked them to begin with (they're inconsiderate neighbors with the worst lawn on the block), but they're not in danger of making any new friends. Never overlook the ability of idiots to expose themselves at any opportunity.

23 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The middle-aged Trumpkins who live down the street and drive matching jacked up tiny pee pee trucks (hers has a pink sticker that says "It's My Truck, Boys") have now taken to driving down the street blaring "let's go Brandon" out of their stereo. Nobody liked them to begin with (they're inconsiderate neighbors with the worst lawn on the block), but they're not in danger of making any new friends. Never overlook the ability of idiots to expose themselves at any opportunity.

Damn. You should consider moving. 

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Is it just like a voice chanting in a loop "Let's Go Brandon!"  or like something put to music or a digital voice or a singer's voice, or how does it work?  Do they have auto-reverse on their cassette deck?  

7 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Welp, we had a nice run.  

5 hours ago, mchookem said:

i'm not particularly churchy...but that's just fucking gross.

They are fucking chickenshits.  They want to say "Fuck Joe Biden" in church, but they are fucking cowards.

I would actually be more worried if they were screaming out "FUCK JOE BIDEN" in church, because the "Let's Go Brandon" bullshit is an acknowledgement that they know they are acting in very poor taste.

This is good though - every time they pull this shit, it just shows what a bunch of fucking snowflakes they are.  None of my liberal friends has ever had a problem saying "fuck Donald Trump" when they felt like it, regardless of where they are were.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are fucking chickenshits.  They want to say "Fuck Joe Biden" in church, but they are fucking cowards.

I would actually be more worried if they were screaming out "FUCK JOE BIDEN" in church, because the "Let's Go Brandon" bullshit is an acknowledgement that they know they are acting in very poor taste.

This is good though - every time they pull this shit, it just shows what a bunch of fucking snowflakes they are.  None of my liberal friends has ever had a problem saying "fuck Donald Trump" when they felt like it, regardless of where they are were.

In general, fuck Joe Biden is kind of a weird sentiment. What has he done to offend them so?  Was it vaccines?  He hasn’t  really done anything of note, good or bad, as far as I can tell. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

In general, fuck Joe Biden is kind of a weird sentiment. What has he done to offend them so?  Was it vaccines?  He has really done anything of note, good or bad, as far as I can tell. 

Inbreeding  

Edited by tx 3 putt

Is it just like a voice chanting in a loop "Let's Go Brandon!"  or like something put to music or a digital voice or a singer's voice, or how does it work?  Do they have auto-reverse on their cassette deck?  
No music that I could hear (from 6 houses down), just voices chanting repeatedly. If they come out with the house mix next week I suspect their nextdoor neighbor (an actual DV Purple Heart recipient who had a half dozen Biden signs in his yard last year) will wage full on warfare with special ops edition pickup truck dude.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

In general, fuck Joe Biden is kind of a weird sentiment. What has he done to offend them so?  Was it vaccines?  He has really done anything of note, good or bad, as far as I can tell. 
He is responsible, solely, for global fuel prices, supply chain issues, and inflation. You should be pissed. He is a shifty hard working evil bastard, that is also incompetent, sleepy and senile and lazy.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fuck donald trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

He has a “(D)” next to his name and ran against Trump. That makes him evil. 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

57 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He has a “(D)” next to his name and ran against Trump. That makes him evil. 

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

It's like when OU beats us, and we say "FUCK OU".  They are OU, so fuck them.  That's all this is for the GQP - Joe Biden has a (D) next to his name.  They have been told programmed to automatically reject the (D).

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If he really believes this, his time a the state party chair will be short. 

I'm picturing this guy speaking to the rest of the MN GOP staff like Will Ferrell used to at the dinner table on those SNL sketches where his kids underminded him all the time:

Staffers:  "Uh, Trump is coming to the Twin Cities for a rally.  His advance team says you need to quote, 'suck it up and make the necessary arrangements.'  How 'bout it boss, you gonna suck it up what Trump gives you?"  

Chairman Hann, "You don't speak to me like that!  I am wearing a collared shirt a new blazer!  You will treat me with respect!  This is my Minnesota Republican Party, not Trump's!  I am the new Chairman!  I drive a Dodge Challenger!  and I bought this new pack of PaperMate mechanical pencils to show I mean business!  And I am all business!  We are taking back the party, you hear me?!?"

Staffers (mumbling):  "Yeah, you're taking in the back alright." 

Chairman Hann, "What the hell did you say you little pissant?  I have two screens going on in my cubicle to show that I am digitizing our party!  You will show respect!  I bought the pencils with my own money, not party donations, to show I'm fiscally conservative unlike Trump!" 

Edited by Lobo