The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 6/5/2022 at 9:56 AM, Beau Vine said:

A bunch of drag queens put on a show, during the day, with no alcohol, for a bunch of kids that can identify with it. It was supposed to be an affirming fun time for gay kids, and for those that wanted, they were going to get to walk the runway during the event. 

But then these assholes showed up to protest.  The level of vitriol that came from the protestors, with them yelling obscenities, recording and publishing videos with these children and their parents without consent, with the protestors entering the venue and trying to raise a ruckus both inside and outside as it was happening.  It just makes my heart hurt.  I would've killed to have parents that were supportive like that when I was a 12 year old, and the parents are being accosted for it.  And the kids, the kids are being traumatized by grown ass men yelling at them about how they are sinners and wrong.  

I mean, let's say you are walking down the street with your kid and someone on a bullhorn starts shouting at you, and they shout, "I just have one question, why do you want to put an axe wound in between your son's legs?"  What do you do with that?  

Apparently there is some "comedian" who was the ringleader.  I don't know who Alex Stein is.  I've never seen his act.  But I will never see it now.  I'm not interested in people who would do these types of things to children.

I just wish they'd get as upset about kids getting killed in schools as they do about kids going to a drag show.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They are the strongest, most dangerous anti-democratic force in our history. The fucking Soviet communists, or Putin of today, have fucking nothing on these evil fucks.
I hope that every one of them gets painful, fatal ass cancer, and finds out it’s not covered by insurance, so they get to watch their family bankrupted as they simultaneously waste away and die. Just the way they like it for the rest of us.

Wish for something else. They might've found the cure for ass cancer.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/07/1103545361/cancer-drug-experimental-rectal-chemotherapy-surgery-treatment-immunotherapy

A bunch of drag queens put on a show, during the day, with no alcohol, for a bunch of kids that can identify with it. It was supposed to be an affirming fun time for gay kids, and for those that wanted, they were going to get to walk the runway during the event. 
But then these assholes showed up to protest.  The level of vitriol that came from the protestors, with them yelling obscenities, recording and publishing videos with these children and their parents without consent, with the protestors entering the venue and trying to raise a ruckus both inside and outside as it was happening.  It just makes my heart hurt.  I would've killed to have parents that were supportive like that when I was a 12 year old, and the parents are being accosted for it.  And the kids, the kids are being traumatized by grown ass men yelling at them about how they are sinners and wrong.  
I mean, let's say you are walking down the street with your kid and someone on a bullhorn starts shouting at you, and they shout, "I just have one question, why do you want to put an axe wound in between your son's legs?"  What do you do with that?  
Apparently there is some "comedian" who was the ringleader.  I don't know who Alex Stein is.  I've never seen his act.  But I will never see it now.  I'm not interested in people who would do these types of things to children.
I just wish they'd get as upset about kids getting killed in schools as they do about kids going to a drag show.

I just wish the protestors families were submitting DNA samples to identify the protestors.

16 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

I just wish the protestors families were submitting DNA samples to identify the protestors.

I wanted to respond to NAIU's post with something meaningful and reassuring, but then i realized this is more my ethos these days. Fuck these people for making a pacifist into a radical. I don't want to choose violence over peace, but it appears to be the only currency some of these people accept. I'm willing to cash in if it comes down to it. It's a last resort for me, but I'm not above it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

I listened to this clip, taken from a radio show out of Buffalo, NY and hosted by Peter Hunt. Mr. Hunt almost sounded like he was laughing/giddy at the beginning of this section (the entire show runs for about 50 minutes and this clip in the tweet is during the last ten minutes I believe). Anyway, Mr. Hunt is a very successful businessman who has this show, the r-House, and guess in what type of business Mr. Hunt practices?

Yup, real estate.

51 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

If Marge Schott were around today, she'd be Chair of the RNC, Senator from Ohio or 2024 GQP VP nominee. 

I always felt so bad for her dog.  Of course, I hate the Reds, but the dog had no say.

Neon Rocketship: Schottzie's Collar

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I always felt so bad for her dog.  Of course, I hate the Reds, but the dog had no say.

Neon Rocketship: Schottzie's Collar

Hell, Schottzie's massive shits would have more integrity than many folks currently running for office

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yep, grew up w/ a St. Bernard and they're awesome dogs.  

A HS buddy's family was a St. Bernard breeder.  They typically had 70-100 dogs at their home (well, out back in kennels).  The smell was unreal.  Cool dogs, though.

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

If Marge Schott were around today, she'd be Chair of the RNC, Senator from Ohio or 2024 GQP VP nominee. 

It's still amazing that Trish Regan was fired from her primetime Fox Business News show for saying shit in 2020 that is 100% acceptable to say in 2021 and 2022.

13regan-pix-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

Political correctness can get out of hand.  No doubt.

Anyone trying to diminish or equivocate Hitler's actions or the reasons for his rise to power deserves to be roundly excoriated, and no, it's not political correctness run amok to do so.  Jesus Christ, these people.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

An interruption of karens

48 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

A Trump of Cunts.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I believe it is called a Complaint of Karens

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

A gaggle of cunts? 

A Murder of Karens? 

A Homeowner's Association

• Like 1