The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

In the end, there will be nothing done.  Just like all the ones before.  I really can't conceive of anything bad enough that would result in stricter gun laws.

I can but it would involve their families for once.  Then maybe they could find empathy with others that have lost loved ones.  Or maybe NRA money will be enough to compensate them for their loss.  

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

I will keep a vacation day in reserve every year until he kicks it in. 

Unfortunately, Trump and Cheney are more valuable to satan roaming the earth.  

Little Rascals Waiting GIF

One is without a brain, the other is missing a heart, and the whole GOP lacks courage.  

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Is... is.. this supposed to imply that Trump is dead and in heaven getting haircuts with Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan?

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

FV4grr1XkAYjjIZ?format=jpg&name=small

You know, I think I'd pay money to watch a PPV of an unloaded gun with a box of ammo given to Trump at a firing range with no instruction whatsoever. See exactly what he tries to do to load and then fire it. 

Can you imagine Donald Trump trying to fire a gun?

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I pray it happens while  in the rural bar I frequent.  Everyone there knows I hate dotard and all who support him.

Ill buy everyone in there shot after shot to celebrate.

And most of the trumpkins there will accept them b/c they’re flat broke but love voting against their own self interests to own the libs  

What hell hole do you live in? If not town, then county. If not county, then region?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

@Brisketexan has your wife heard of this guy?  He’s worth a follow

Better yet, leave faith behind entirely. Live a life guided by science, not superstition. The way people can manipulate what religion is based on a whim, on their fears and their prejudices, should be instructional. You don’t need it in order to be a good person. All it does is divide. Try on the atheist hat and see if it fits. (And again, atheism isn’t a belief system, it’s just an absence of belief in a theistic god.)

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

You know, I think I'd pay money to watch a PPV of an unloaded gun with a box of ammo given to Trump at a firing range with no instruction whatsoever. See exactly what he tries to do to load and then fire it. 

477px-Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_A

• Haha 1

Remember when tfg went on the White House balcony and stared at the sun with the minions below shouting “Don’t stare into the sun!”?

Man that was a cool day.

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

@Brisketexan has your wife heard of this guy?  He’s worth a follow

Dunno, I'll ask her.

Also, he's right.

Also, it's too late.  American "Christianity" is engaged in a massive campaign of self-immolation.  There's no putting out that fire.  It will just have to burn out, and we'll see what, if anything, is leftover.

Shit, my ordained minister wife believes that churches need to be taxed, and that "the church" is both dying and needs to die, if the Gospel is to have any chance.

13 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Trump could shoot himself on 5th Avenue and I'd support him. Tremendous!

He'd make Fredo look like John Wick.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I must be missing the joke here. 

It's a picture of Reagan, Lincoln and dotard.

John Wilkes Booth assassinated Lincoln, but if he was in a room with both Lincoln and dotard he would change his mind and shoot dotard instead.

What's not to get?

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's a picture of Reagan, Lincoln and dotard.

John Wilkes Booth assassinated Lincoln, but if he was in a room with both Lincoln and dotard he would change his mind and shoot dotard instead.

What's not to get?

The fact that Booth wouldn’t shoot the guy whose followers wave the Confederate flag. He’d be all in on Trump. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It would be nice if Dubya put down his paintbrush and actually spoke out against Trump. But that dimwit helped pave the way for Trumpism. He’s probably just sitting back grateful that he’s not the worst President in history anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

37 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It would be nice if Dubya put down his paintbrush and actually spoke out against Trump. But that dimwit helped pave the way for Trumpism. He’s probably just sitting back grateful that he’s not the worst President in history anymore. 

Not to give him a pass but he wasn't even worst of all time then. But he was definitely the worst of my lifetime, until...

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Not to give him a pass but he wasn't even worst of all time then. But he was definitely the worst of my lifetime, until...

Bullshit. Tell me who was worse.

Warning, bin Laden intends to attack in the U.S.

Yawn.

7B41C9BD-6A6B-49B7-9D74-1FED62B49A0B.jpeg.e9cd686a28480f60ebbe0f1143559609.jpeg

Oh, we’re going to make them pay.

He let bin Laden and al Qaeda escape from Tora Bora so he could engage in the Iraq fiasco. He never followed up on his promise to make the perpetrators of 9/11 pay. He instituted torture as official policy (we don’t do that) and trampled all over the Geneva Convention. He should’ve been jailed for war crimes (along with Cheney and Rumsfeld and others). He was a science denier, an enemy of education, and left the economy in shambles. 

Tell me who was worse.

Oh yeah, there was also this great moment of leadership.

bushkatrina.jpg.

14-hurricane-katrina-97285306.jpg

And this.

BAD23D43-5D22-430C-B1FB-914E1A0F6950.thumb.jpeg.9629c9c0e3f845fc580728df995d2942.jpeg

And this.

E1FBBAF7-13F6-4E22-9C2B-38329DF6BD50.thumb.jpeg.ef0d61f88e55cbd607f2eb01c2851059.jpeg

And this.

abuse-and-authority-research-paper.jpg

I could go on. We still have prisoners at Gitmo who’ve never received due process because they’ve been tortured. We’re supposed to be better than that.

Dubya cut taxes for the rich. I don’t think that’s a good thing. Ironically, the only good thing he did was PEPFAR, fighting AIDS in Africa which is a very un-Republican sort of program. Other than that, everything else he did was a disaster.

”Heck of a job, Brownie.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1