The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her spokesperson said she meant to say “right to life”…

What’s funny is that Dobbs doesn’t protect “white life.” Well to do white Republicans will still get abortions. They’ll fly to California or New York to do it. Instead, there will be more poor women of color who will now have to give birth. 

What’s funny is that Dobbs doesn’t protect “white life.” Well to do white Republicans will still get abortions. They’ll fly to California or New York to do it. Instead, there will be more poor women of color who will now have to give birth. 
So, the next time Ted Cruz flies to Mexico, it may actually be because his daughter demanded it.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

And stay out of schools and out of the workplace as a result.

On 6/22/2022 at 5:23 PM, Brisketexan said:

This came up in conversation with my wife this last weekend, as we were out at a rather nice establishment.  I told her "you better hope that when it happens, we aren't in someplace like this when we get the news -- because I'm ordering the best goddamned champagne they have, and pouring EVERYONE in the house a glass."

Truly, I can't imagine what the celebration of that day will be like.

Everybody's gettin laid!

Crazy how the main GOP stance now is not smaller govt, strong on crime or even conservative values but it's only that Trump won. I know some long-term republicans that think the woman in this video might be the extremes of the GOP but she's the new base. The long term republicans or the Reagan republicans are now the extremes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

image.thumb.png.0e1a3096d3c2df2edf8c4d5c08da0e0b.png

I love it.  But it's still not "fuck you" enough.  It should have ended with "In fact, I dare you to file that suit.  You don't have the courage.  Just like you and all of your MAGA idiot friends, you are gutless, unAmerican cowards.  The only reason you WOULDN'T file that suit is if you are afraid of the truth coming out.  So there it is -- file suit, or prove yourself to be a lying, gutless coward.  Your move, loser."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Crazy how the main GOP stance now is not smaller govt, strong on crime or even conservative values but it's only that Trump won. I know some long-term republicans that think the woman in this video might be the extremes of the GOP but she's the new base. The long term republicans or the Reagan republicans are now the extremes.

And this will be their downfall.  There are not enough of the looney contingent to dominate national elections.  Sure, they will win seats in congress where districts, and even states (looking at you Texas), but national elections, and specifically presidential elections, cannot be run on this platform.  

It's almost like their plan is to just win local elections, run state legislatures, and then invalidate the will of the people to place their chosen leaders into power at the national level. They even did a dry run in 2020, and you might have seen some programming about this on TV recently...

^^^ this is Sydney, getting it.

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's almost like their plan is to just win local elections, run state legislatures, and then invalidate the will of the people to place their chosen leaders into power at the national level. They even did a dry run in 2020, and you might have seen some programming about this on TV recently...

you nailed it. abbott / patrick / paxton are 100% ready to over turn an election result if given the chance 

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I love it.  But it's still not "fuck you" enough.  It should have ended with "In fact, I dare you to file that suit.  You don't have the courage.  Just like you and all of your MAGA idiot friends, you are gutless, unAmerican cowards.  The only reason you WOULDN'T file that suit is if you are afraid of the truth coming out.  So there it is -- file suit, or prove yourself to be a lying, gutless coward.  Your move, loser."

He should have studied BlackLab's reply to Figurelli.

Mandatory prayer meetings

As if meetings weren't a big enough beating.

According to the complaint, McGaha said the longer the prayer meetings went, the less tolerable they became. He said he was asked on one occasion to lead the Christian prayer, which he refused. In late August 2020, he asked the owner of the company to be excused from those parts of the meeting that pertained to religion because of his conflict with it, but the owner refused and told him "it would be in his best interest to do so."

McGaha asked again in September to be excused. The complaint said the owner told him that he did not have to believe in God nor did he have to like the meetings but he had to participate. McGaha refused and he was fired, the complaint said. Before he was fired, the owner reduced his base pay from $800 to $400 and his commissions were withheld after his dismissal, the EEOC said.

https://abc11.com/nc-workers-fired-not-joining-aurora-pro-services-daily-prayer-devotion-eeoc-atheist/12001573/

• Rage+1 1