The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Hahahahahahaha

WE’RE RUINING EVERYTHINGGGGGG

giphy.gif

that little ditty is something else.  holy shit.  and why do these fucking idiots always look exactly like you would think they do?

christ.

AMLnZu-RTnl_IVNSXB8xrrB289cpDDAu0VnIAXrr

"we're just going to have to appoint someone to go through it. what is this information. we don't know what was in there."

False. We do know what was in there. They already went through it. It was some of the most highly classified documents that exist. That is literally an already established fact of the case. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know what I said, and I stand by it. 

kELnsn.gif

I can appreciate the wild and fun zaftig gal, especially if she's got real talent.

one of those surly IRL moments the other day...saw a bachelorette party of 6 last weekend and it had the typical "one of these is not like the others" situations.  genuinely made me think of you and the god damned heroic services that the brisketexan's of the world do for society.

keep on shining you crazy diamond.

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

one of those surly IRL moments the other day...saw a bachelorette party of 6 last weekend and it had the typical "one of these is not like the others" situations.  genuinely made me think of you and the god damned heroic services that the brisketexan's of the world do for society.

See, the thing is, I like 'em all.  I have diverse tastes.  Food, women, music -- It makes life interesting, and enjoyable.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  This guy making fun of somebody else is just too much.  God damn.  🤣

And it was at the MAGA event that I met Radical Larry's & Dirk's second cousin (also their father)...Batshit Dwayne.  Unlike the rest of the crew, he had no particular gift or specialty.  Only a gumline that would make Ann Coulter and Seabiscuit wince in awkwardness.  

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And it was at the MAGA event that I met Radical Larry's & Dirk's second cousin (also their father)...Batshit Dwayne.  Unlike the rest of the crew, he had no particular gift or specialty.  Only a gumline that would make Ann Coulter and Seabiscuit wince in awkwardness.  

Could he vibrate through walls?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Royal We said:

Could he vibrate through walls?

No dammit, he has no discernible skills as I said.  I don't even think he's employed.  He does, however, have 10k followers online.  Which should give us great fucking pause.

51 minutes ago, sidis said:

090603-F-JZ030-841.JPG

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So, importing this from the DT Ukraine thread, because I don't want to CR it.

"The losers seek revenge, to regain their lost honor, to be able to respect themselves again."  Remind you of literally every MAGA you know?  The overlap in worldview, pointless ethnic nationalism, and being absolute fucking losers, between Russia and MAGAs is near-total.  There's a reason that Tucker sucks off Russia whenever he can: pathetic nationalist losers are his people.

The fact that our resident GQPers aren't shocked awake by the fact that their worldview aligns nearly 100% with 1) aggy and 2) pathetic Russians means that these people are irredeemable. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Rough goings when you've lost the Dooce. 

What a bimbo. Talking about comparing trump to other presidents in this context only.

Since when does the MAGA crew care about precedence and comparing Trump to his predecessors?  Definitely not when he’s arranging a hit on the capital, definitely not when he’s trying to overturn our election system and turn us into a 3rd world country who supports dictatorships, definitely not when Trump can single-handedly demonize more than half of the news outlets in this country and those who work for them.

the MAGA folks should be fucked in the long run with people like this running for president. Good lord we are definitely not putting up our best and brightest in this country.

• Hook 'Em 1

Did my 30 minutes of spy service last night monitoring Right Wing Talk Radio while I did various tasks in the Canecuttertorium.

The themes were "I used to respect the FBI" and "Maybe we just have to split into two countries if we want to live peacefully, Red States and Blue States."

This got me undivided attention as I live in the Crimson Empire of Alabama, but also in Jefferson county, which literally was where the "Big Blue Dot in a Red State" bumper sticker was created. This dude's radio station is perched on a hill in a town that most of his listeners are scared to go to (well, I mean, they're afraid of every city) but they think they're going to drag this place into some rebel association with frying-pan Arizona, maybe a Dakota, and who knows what other all-stars?

I mean, you think your ass would get shot in Birmingham this weekend, try visiting waving whatever new secession flag you design.*

It'd be a league of Red States with rebellious cities sitting there on the map like Go stones on all the trade routes, placed by a guy who's beating you. But anyway, it'd be a larger version of those kids in Texas whose dad went to Jan 6th and told them he'd shoot them as traitors if they turned him in. They turned his ass in.

*While it blew chunks as a country, the CSA flags were generally solid designs. That will not be the case with any new ones. Graphic design software allows anybody to produce a cluttered piece of eye-bleed, and they do. Their next flag will make a classic Trump flag look modest.

Yeah, I'm hearing/reading so much more chatter lately about red states/blue states as of late.  You keep Florida as a toss-up, and really the only red state with a viable economy is Texas.  Maybe the Dakotas depending on energy prices, but we least have diversity of GDP.  But you break off the red states, first problem is we're the Germany of the EU on a good day.  The "Red State" economy is completely and totally fucked on Day 2.  Never mind demography/aging populations.  

Also, you remind these fucking people that even in your "red state", your urban areas where the jobs and GDP come from...those are blue voting enclaves.  Save for Vermont, the only real rural blue state...our red states are only that way because of rural, exurban, and depending on the cycle---some suburban pockets.  Texas goes red for statewide offices, I get it.  But suddenly you want to remove us from the Union.  No fucking way Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, and likely Fort Worth go for that.  And guess what?  That's half the fucking state nevermind secondary markets.  /rant

• Drool 1

45 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

What a bimbo. Talking about comparing trump to other presidents in this context only.

Since when does the MAGA crew care about precedence and comparing Trump to his predecessors?  Definitely not when he’s arranging a hit on the capital, definitely not when he’s trying to overturn our election system and turn us into a 3rd world country who supports dictatorships, definitely not when Trump can single-handedly demonize more than half of the news outlets in this country and those who work for them.

the MAGA folks should be fucked in the long run with people like this running for president. Good lord we are definitely not putting up our best and brightest in this country.

The best and the brightest in this country have no interest in legitimate public service as a profession. Why be a politician? There are plenty of other ways to make money, while not making yourself a target to be attacked and ridiculed, and potentially assaulted or a target of violence, depending on your leanings. It's exhausting. And in these days it's often thankless. But you know who it draws now? People who want attention and celebrity. It's a legit problem in this country, for sure. You want an analog? Look at what's happening in the teaching profession. 

The amount you'd have to pay me to be a public servant is obscene. And for me to make that as a politician, I'd have to be grifting or doing something illegal, immoral, or both. So, you know, cut out folks with a conscience. This isn't to say there aren't good politicians out there, but yikes man, the pool of interested parties is shrinking for damn good reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

chandler-friends.gif

I'm not reading that twats article, but if you think we're not about a year out from the teaching crisis being blamed on women who traditionally had few other options as careers other than teaching, nursing, and waitressing leaving for other kinds of careers as the problem with schools, I don't know what to tell you. I'll be fucking SHOCKED if that line isn't drawn directly sooner, rather than later. They'd cram women back into barefoot and pregnant and the spinsters become school marms dynamic in a split second today if they could. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Any dude here who claims they wouldn't have sex with Elle King if she approached them is a fucking liar.

Would, and hopefully she's a power domme.

She’s fat, unattractive, and covered in tattoos. That’s a hard pass. Ymmv. I’d never heard of her until today.

• Hook 'Em 3

Yeah, I'm not trying to sound too cool for school here, but I had no idea who she was, why she was famous, still wouldn't fuck her...but mostly I'm just left wondering who the hell would procreate with Rob Schneider.  Y'all are pointing fingers about who'd hit it, who'd catch a finger from her, how talented she is, how he became a Trumper.  I'm stuck in the on-deck circle wondering who had kids with the "you like-a the juice" guy.

you choose to come here. you know what this place is. also, as someone with "chick" in their handle, one would assume you'd be cooler. 

Yeah - misogyny is totes cool.

Knuckle up, buttercup. Say shitty stuff, I’ll point it out.

That conversation was “She’s fat. But not too fat to fuck.” - that’s gross.
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I'm not trying to sound too cool for school here, but I had no idea who she was, why she was famous, still wouldn't fuck her...but mostly I'm just left wondering who the hell would procreate with Rob Schneider.  Y'all are pointing fingers about who'd hit it, who'd catch a finger from her, how talented she is, how he became a Trumper.  I'm stuck in the on-deck circle wondering who had kids with the "you like-a the juice" guy.

Rob-Schneider-in-Deuce-Bigalow-Male-Gigo

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fair enough (and I never commented on her size or fuckability, just her talent), but if you're scolding people for saying she's "not too fat to fuck" should you be saying you'd fuck her?

bama chick didn't say she'd fuck her, trauma did.

i disagree that it is fair enough.  bama chick is a passionate poster and i am fine with her calling out what she perceives as misogynistic but she better check her hypocrisy card at the door given her objectification of attractive males (styles, et al) and her dismissive descriptions and emasculation of unattractive, older, fat (often republican) males which she has done numerous times in the past.  no panties in a wad here over either of those from me but it precludes sanctimony on the other direction.

also, i would note that i did not comment on her size at any point.  i was commenting on her unattractiveness because she had the misfortune of looking like her comparably unattractive father.  also, it's a bit of a running gag on this site that i praise brisket for his universal sexual attraction to virtually any living (of legal age - often, much, much.......much over legal age) human with a vagina.  the guy is all-time.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 4

No one chimes in to Bama's posts about how Harry is too much of twink to fuck, or that he's he's so fucking hot you'd commit felonies to fuck him, or anything remotely similar to the type of posts we see about women here.

Nor are posts about awful male legislators being ugly or fat or both comparable to the kind of shit women are subjected to here.

Edited by trauma babe
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

No one chimes in to Bama's posts about how Harry is too much of twink to fuck, or that he's he's so fucking hot you'd commit felonies to fuck him, or anything remotely similar to the type of posts we see about women here.

Nor are posts about awful male legislators being ugly or fat or both comparable to the kind of shit women are subjected to here.

You can say

"Any dude here who claims they wouldn't have sex with Elle King if she approached them is a fucking liar."

but you would, in fact, be wrong.  Your take is not exactly without flaws.

I wouldn't fuck her.  For one thing, I'm married, and the next time I cheat on my wife (or even a prior girlfriend) will be the first.  I could name dozens of "hot" celebrities I don't find particularly attractive for any number of reasons, often nothing to do with physical characteristics, and so even in my single days, nope.

Maybe you ought to stop assuming so much.

And now back to Rob Schneider, who I would also not fuck.