The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

That's what I thought as well, haven't heard of any blackouts from anyone here. 

It doesn't matter if something actually happened. It matters that Republicans say it happened. And for their base full of common clay, that is enough. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/7/2022 at 1:32 AM, RabidM said:

Well, there were nuclear documents seized... it wasn't our country's that we know of.  It is still utterly fucking INSANE to keep these documents at a fucking country club.  There were other documents so secret only like 10 people in the world are authorized to look at them. 

As reported by the Washington Post:

Well, the nominal good news for the country is at least it wasn't about OUR nuclear capability.

Of course, the death cult is going to say that makes it ok.

On 8/31/2022 at 10:49 PM, Blotto said:

going back to that Schneider interview for a second....I got a legit laugh at the Glenn Beck look nowadays, lulz? I havent really kept up with the guy the last few years, but how the fuck did he go from this

image.png.6ea1d9e177ac8bbaddbdbad7fcbe2e67.png

to this

image.png.84982b2722a6d09129c48718b38130e5.png

I think once his net worth blew well past 100 million, and is now zeroing in on the 200 million range, I imagine he said "I don't ever have to try again. At anything."

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

I don't know how we can fix this.

Apply law and order to the party of law and order.  That's it, the only way.  This won't get better.  If there's any consolation, eventually those in power get used to stepping on  toes, so much so, it's not long before they're indiscriminately stomping everybody's toes.  And all those that favor it now, won't in the future--any for authoritarianism (rigged vote) can look at members of their family and ponder how many they'll lose in bloodshed to reverse their decisions?  How long to get it fixed, when there may be multiple wrong decisions along the way?  

Authoritarianism will never allow a free society with guns since it would always be a threat to their power. Odd that a country that overthrew ties to a monarchy, is now on a collision course to create one party rule several hundred years later.  Seriously, I can't believe the stupidity that would willfully vote this to happen.  Or even the dumber that believe they're fine either way, because corruption is controllable.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

You idiots keep acting as if you know for a fact that he wasn’t also selling US nuclear secrets and I feel the need to remind you that every Trump scandal ends up being as bad as it possibly could be.

you know what happened. he promised the saudis some juicy nuklar shit and likely came up short, fucking them over. as you would expect from him. and during the 3 way with Russia Putin got everything he wanted from Trump - names of operatives operating in russia, etc.

dumb, manipulated, two cent head motherfucking con man that 150 million fucking idoits fucking idolize

its friday over here motherfuckers. i am going to the beach. fuck everything except the non-nuclear beers I am about to consume

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Apply law and order to the party of law and order.  That's it, the only way.  This won't get better.  If there's any consolation, eventually those in power get used to stepping on  toes, so much so that before long, they're indiscriminately stomping everybody's toes.  And all those that favor it now, won't in the future--any for authoritarianism (rigged vote) can look at members of their family and ponder how many they'll lose in bloodshed to reverse their decisions?  How long to get it fixed?  There may be multiple wrong decisions along the way.  Authoritarianism will never allow a free society with guns since it would always be a threat to their power. Odd that a country that overthrew ties to a monarchy, is now on a collision course to create one party rule several hundred years later.  Seriously, I can't believe the stupidity that would willfully vote this to happen.  Or even the dumber that believe they're fine either way, because corruption is controllable.  

The stupidity is in their blood and completely engulfs them. 
I went to Texas recently.
My younger brother's hits.
Pro-open carry,
anti roe wade, because of states rights'
masks, don't work,
natural immunity is better,
I went to bed at the insurrection is no big deal.
He’s full on peter pan and completely armed. I would never go offshore or hunting with my brother again.

he is fucking coup for coup'o puffs.

vote blue, texas.

brakeman.

Edited by brakeman
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

It's not a simple thing to apply law and order to the law and order party when they control the Supreme Court and Trump appointed like a third of all sitting appellate judges.  They very smartly targeted taking control of the judiciary so they could bypass the other two branches of government if needed.  Honestly, too many of our people have been successfully propagandized.  I don't see a way out without some kind of mass de-programming.  The social media companies won't help because they make so much money off the chaos. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

The GQP is a team that has no plays, didn’t practice and didn’t bring enough players. But they have unlimited challenge flags and they throw them before and after each play. The game is miserable for everyone but somehow they claim victory and put a banner on Kyle Field.

They also have the refs in their pocket.  They will win and the players on the opposing team will revolt.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, brakeman said:

The stupidity is in their blood and completely engulfs them. 
I went to Texas recently.
My younger brother's hits.
Pro-open carry,
anti roe wade, because of states rights'
masks, don't work,
natural immunity is better,
I went to bed at the insurrection is no big deal.
He’s full on peter pan and completely armed. I would never go offshore or hunting with my brother again.

he is fucking coup for coup'o puffs.

vote blue, texas.

brakeman.

That's the shittiest poem I have ever read in my life.

• Haha 7

Odd that a country that overthrew ties to a monarchy, is now on a collision course to create one party rule several hundred years later.  Seriously, I can't believe the stupidity that would willfully vote this to happen.  Or even the dumber that believe they're fine either way, because corruption is controllable.  

The less educated the population, the more they crave an authoritarian strong man. See Russia and any Middle Eastern country as an example.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

image.png.1db9a3c1f4b713b71a5c7c9dc6a47a55.png

Look, I live in the middle of this shit. I listen to the sermons of local evangelical ministers (Pentecostal/Baptist). The audiences are almost exclusively white but the allegiance these folks have to the GOP is more puritanical. They see democrats as evildoers/baby murderers and the GOP is the only opposition in town.  The racism is there but it’s not noticeable in the confines of the church.  So while these people are latently white supremacist, the political movement has an overt biblical righteousness aspect to it.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

On Meet the Press just now, they are downplaying the maga movement and straight up said they don’t believe that people actually believe it. They haven’t learned. When people tell you who they are, believe them. 

old people watch that. they're trying not to scare them. it's fine. this is the young people's fight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Wasn't sure where to park this but it's Q-related: https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/man-murdered-wife-shot-daughter-111202618.html

A Michigan man’s obsession with the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory culminated in a Sunday incident in which he murdered his wife and badly injured one of his children, his daughter told The Daily Beast.

Igor Lanis, a 53-year-old resident of the Michigan city of Walled Lake, was killed Sunday by police after he started shooting at them with a shotgun, according to the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office.

Inside Lanis’ house, police found Lanis’ wife, Tina Lanis, dead after being shot four times with a handgun. Lanis also shot his daughter Rachel, 25, in the back and legs with a shotgun during the attack, but she managed to call police and survived. Lanis also killed the family dog, shooting it multiple times.

Trump’s Gone Full QAnon. There’s No Point in Denying It Anymore.

The sudden violence stunned Lanis’ other daughter, 21-year-old Rebecca Lanis, who was at a friend’s birthday party during the murder.

Rebecca Lanis told The Daily Beast that her father became obsessed with QAnon and other conspiracy theories in 2020, consuming huge amounts of online videos and following far-right figures like InfoWars’s Alex Jones.

According to his daughter, Igor Lanis was a car designer with no history of violence. She described her parents as once “extremely loving,” but her father changed after Donald Trump lost 2020.

“He had a sense of reality,” Rebecca Lanis said. “But then after 2020, when Trump lost, he started going down these crazy rabbit holes.”

That year, Lanis became fascinated by QAnon and the idea that Joe Biden stole the election.

“It’s a very big contributor to what happened,” Rebecca Lanis said of her father’s QAnon beliefs.

Igor Lanis’ mental health worsened as he became drawn into the conspiracy theories, according to Rebecca Lanis. He insisted that family members watch conspiracy theories videos about the 5G cell towers, vaccines, and the election. He started to believe that some world leaders were in fact alien lizard-people in disguise, a fringe conspiracy theory even among QAnon supporters. Rebecca Lanis said family members tried to pull her father out of his beliefs, but arguing with him was “pointless.”

The Walled Lake shootings are just the latest killing tied to QAnon. A California man who allegedly murdered his 10-month-old daughter and 2-year-old son in Mexico told police that his crimes were motivated by QAnon, according to prosecutors. In 2019, a QAnon believer allegedly killed the purported head of the Gambino mafia family in a misguided attempt to bring him to a QAnon tribunal. That suspect was deemed mentally unfit to stand trial. Earlier that year, a Seattle QAnon believer convinced his brother was a lizard person murdered him with a samurai sword.

As Igor Lanis became more obsessed with QAnon, Rebecca Lanis tried to research the conspiracy theory on a Reddit forum for people who have lost family members to the movement. On Sunday, she posted there with a message about the murder, writing “Fuck you, Qanon.”

Rebecca Lanis said she wants QAnon promoters to be sued for the damage they cause, and hopes the federal government will investigate them.

As she waited to talk to her injured sister in the hospital on Monday, Rebecca Lanis said she wanted to warn people that QAnon and other conspiracy theories could affect their loved ones, too.

“It could really happen to anybody,” she said.

• Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Wasn't sure where to park this but it's Q-related: https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/man-murdered-wife-shot-daughter-111202618.html

Saw that - this guy went down the rabbit hole after Trump lost in 2020.  The uninjured daughter freaked out and was posting about it on reddit before it hit the actual news.  Every person I've known who actually buys into the serious Q shit, not the Donald Trump Q-lite stuff he spouts at his rallies, but the actual Q-following types, are all mentally ill.

• Haha 1