The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Not a huge fan of watching anything on YouTube, but I read her Wiki article and she sounds talented AF. Maybe I'll make my son watch her videos someday when he's older. 

Her stuff is great. You don't really have to sit and watch it intently the whole time, it's pretty easy to have on while you're doing chores or working in the garage or whatever. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Holy crap. Dr Steve Goatse, who we remember from his right wing dollars paying for various BS election lawsuits and what not, is not some keyed in R activist taking advantage of the uneducated rubes. He’s is just run of the mill retarded. 

Will boosters contain the latest security patches? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Holy crap. Dr Steve Goatse, who we remember from his right wing dollars paying for various BS election lawsuits and what not, is not some keyed in R activist taking advantage of the uneducated rubes. He’s is just run of the mill retarded. 

This has got to be legit. He has an infographic and everything. 

Grandpa heard some tech buzzwords and made a mishmash of them. Only thing he failed to mention was the cloud which appeared prominently in his infographic. He probably figured that was an ai thought bubble.

165E2645-B39F-4577-AE35-18E0CA36F333.jpeg

16 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Blueberry muffins are a Zionist conspiracy to give us all Bluetooth so they can use the Bluetooth to remotely control our minds.  It’s why you have to chew your red pills to make sure you get rid of the Bluetooth.  

Otherwise, the jewish space lasers will get us all.

Somebody, please 'splain to me like I'm a 5th grader.  Does this mean they smell the end is nigh and are turning on one another to garner status on what's left on top of the rubble?  I've said for years there were three distinct tranches of Trump/MAGA folks...but this at least rises to the point of vitriol, though short of violence.  There's a playbook already written about how to get the middle third to eliminate the right third by the left(er) third.  I've been thinking about it for a long while.  Maybe this is a flashpoint?  I dunno, let's at least begin the dialogue.  Seems as helpful as anything else we do on here.  How do you get the "We are sick of being shamed at work/home/community of just being pro-America MAGA folks because of violent dumb asses like you who deny all the bad shit going down" to rise up and liquidate their own?  

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Blueberry muffins are a Zionist conspiracy to give us all Bluetooth so they can use the Bluetooth to remotely control our minds.  It’s why you have to chew your red pills to make sure you get rid of the Bluetooth.  

fuck you asshole, now i want a blueberry muffin !

• Drool 2

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Damnit. My connection appears to be down. How do I go about unplugging myself and then plugging myself back in again? What’s the number for tech support?

Somebody, please 'splain to me like I'm a 5th grader.  Does this mean they smell the end is nigh and are turning on one another to garner status on what's left on top of the rubble?  I've said for years there were three distinct tranches of Trump/MAGA folks...but this at least rises to the point of vitriol, though short of violence.  There's a playbook already written about how to get the middle third to eliminate the right third by the left(er) third.  I've been thinking about it for a long while.  Maybe this is a flashpoint?  I dunno, let's at least begin the dialogue.  Seems as helpful as anything else we do on here.  How do you get the "We are sick of being shamed at work/home/community of just being pro-America MAGA folks because of violent dumb asses like you who deny all the bad shit going down" to rise up and liquidate their own?  
This is modern America man; t-shirts and flags.

You'll need to workshop it though.

Make Maga For All Americans Again.

Maga loves the blacks, we just don't like nigg#$s

Maga for legal Mexicans!

Make Affordable Lawncare with Mexicans great again.

25 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

image.png.8aebcd9e45c51ab8b09822661663106f.png

lol, I'm pretty out of shape but the only one of them that even mildly intimidates me is second from the left (despite the fanny pack). the least terrifying is to his right. he must be the mastermind. he's the only that wore a jacket

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

On 9/22/2022 at 5:12 PM, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Wait, we are all plugged in to the internet 24/7 and I still can’t get the Longhorn Network??  Fuck!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2