The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Letter being left in mailboxes in Lakeway in which the owners of said mailboxes have Beto O'Rourke signs in their yards. There are some sick, cowardly fucks out there.

image.jpeg.f0e2c77ad47e7163993fb677022894f0.jpeg

I couldn't decide whether to use the Rage or the FAAFO rep emoji and went with rage. This type of behavior increasing is a bad harbinger. They have dehumanized neighbors to us versus them in a letter loaded with veiled threats. Just lovely people they are.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I couldn't decide whether to use the Rage or the FAAFO rep emoji and went with rage. This type of behavior increasing is a bad harbinger. They have dehumanized neighbors to us versus them in a letter loaded with veiled threats. Just lovely people they are.

It doesn’t end without the rest of us having to shoot some of them. They aren’t going to stop. They are only going to escalate, and escalate. Until someone has to stop them.
It’s so incredibly stupid, but they are 100% committed. They aren’t going to stop until they are stopped. I fucking hate this stupid timeline.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Letter being left in mailboxes in Lakeway in which the owners of said mailboxes have Beto O'Rourke signs in their yards. There are some sick, cowardly fucks out there.

image.jpeg.f0e2c77ad47e7163993fb677022894f0.jpeg

2 hours ago, brown water said:

Sign your name pussy 

Yep, these are not the people you need to worry about.  This is some passive-aggressive busy-body chickenshit that turns her neighbors in because their grass is an inch to high, or that takes a color swatch to a mailbox to see if it’s an approved color, and who wants to make sure they are not identified on a doorbell camera.

I’d be concerned if it was was open-carry dork who actually came up to your door and asked to speak with you, or who fired some shots into your sign (while putting numerous neighbors in danger) or setting the sign on fire.  

This person is a fucking coward who wont do shit.  They can’t even muster the guts to steal the sign.

And it’s also the most Lakeway thing I’ve ever seen.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fuck yo religious freedom

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Can't wait for the inevitable calls for "they need to wear something so we can tell they're Jews".

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Also, Jesus was really into hating people.

Jesus was also into being a Jewish rabbi.