The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

No, Jenna…what’s MOST important to their humanity is their lives. But your terrorist movement took that from them. And now, you want to take the next thing. And the next.
Because you actually DON’T think of them as human. None of us believe you when you lie and say that you do.
You are human. I won’t take that way from you. You’re just cruel, evil, and beyond redemption.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂

Conservatives are definitely not our best and brightest. How many times during the Trump administration did they throw their hands up in the air and yell at Jim Acosta to “STFU”? Now all of a sudden they’re totally ok with unruly reporters?

On 11/21/2022 at 4:32 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Given the outcome of 2018, ‘20, and ‘22, it’s not a particularly smart path to follow.  It’s not going to swing AZ, PA, Mi, etc. back to the Republicans and just further cements them as the Qanon party of Boebert, MTG, and Trump.

It’s because they have NOTHING to offer 90-95% of this country. The GOP has this outdated belief that everything the government gets involved in, they mess up. The GOP believes that all they have to do is keep us safe from bad guys, which lets face it America hasn’t had a serious foreign threat since the Cuban mission crisis. 09/11 was an act of terrorism so different classification.

so yeah keep us safe from imaginary bad guys, give tax cuts to the rich and hope it trickles down (spoiler : it never trickles down due to tax havens in the Cayman Islands and businesses expand hiring based on demand, tax cuts don’t increase demand for goods and services) and muh guns, muh babies, muh border, democrats are EVIL.

id rather the government actually work on improving the lives of its citizens. The representatives are supposed to work for us and not just enrich themselves on Capitol Hill. Pretty much any administration will enrich themselves, but at least the democrats are trying to do things for the country like lower drug prices, insulin caps, forgiving student loans, infrastructure bill, chips bill.

what the fuck has the GOP done in my lifetime besides several rounds of tax cuts for the rich and start an unnecessary war in Iraq based on faulty information? I don’t have a problem with wealthy people, I just don’t agree with the GOPs belief that we should put them on a pedestal and ignore the rest of the country. Have warren Buffett and bill gates pay their share of the taxes like everyone else please.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Pretty much any administration will enrich themselves, but at least the democrats are trying to do things for the country like lower drug prices, insulin caps, forgiving student loans, infrastructure bill, chips bill.

Conservatives love to argue the first part and I will fully admit that many (not all) Dems are guilty of it, but as you say, at least the Dems are doing that AND trying to help the populace.  Rs just enrich themselves and give everyone else the finger.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Actual United States Senator Josh Hawley gets undercard billing below headliners Charlie Kirk, Tucker Carlson, Steve Bannon, Candace Owens and Newt Gingrich.

Lulz.  And he probably still thinks he can be President one day.

We recently saw Condi Rice speak at a private dinner.  Got flown in private and then back to Stanford.

Meanwhile, Newt is at whatever the fuck that is.  

Be like Condi.  Don't be like Newt.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Jesus, that doesn’t even include the half dozen country music acts scheduled to appear.

And forget Newt. What about the supposed newscasters participating in a political rally? Pick your anchor from CNN, MSNBC, etc. You don’t see them speaking at political rallies. But then, do the Democrats even hold events like this?

this is nothing more than continual brainwashing. they can't win on ideas, so they have to take over minds. they use conventional and digital media, as well as in-person mind melting opportunities. cover all the bases

51 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Can PACs give to these events/set them up?  Great way to launder money if so. 

Oh no doubt. The PACs buy 5,000 tickets for $2,000 each and give them to donors. It’s the same as the book scam. They pay Cheeto a Vig, pay the expenses, TPUSA keeps a cut, then the rest gets trickled down from headliners to warm up acts. Pretty good scam. They probably rent tables outside for crypto scams, real estate scams, prepper supplies, “oops I killed the pizza guy because he was black so I thought it was a home invasion (wink)” Insurance, and probably some scam Russian dating services. 

I swear I hate that I’m too good of a person to scam these idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I swear I hate that I’m too good of a person to scam these idiots. 

I’ve decided to get in on the grift.  Haven’t fully decided the method yet, but definitely going to get in on it.

Mailing lists can be lucrative, but only around election times, and I don’t want to risk fucking with the email lists I run for legitimate sites/reasons.  I also want to keep things simple and don’t want to have to deal with Republican groups (in terms of running fundraising mailing lists).

Merchandise or paid newsletters maybe the way to go.

I had no idea  this "anti-woke" bank had opened up.  Only took three months for it to close.  Surprised they aren't publicly blaming the failure on "activists".

https://www.businessinsider.com/anti-woke-bank-backed-peter-thiel-folds-after-three-months-2022-11

A bank that promoted itself as an "anti-woke" alternative to Wall Street and won the support of Peter Thiel and Candace Owens is closing down just three months after it started operating. 

The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday that Texas-based startup GloriFi had laid off most its workforce and was planning to close its doors, according to people familiar with the matter.

The bank, run by GOP donor Toby Neugebauer, opened in the summer after raising $50 million from an A-list group of investors last year, and was recently valued at $1.7 billion. 

The startup aimed to appeal to those disenfranchised with what some regarded as "liberal" Wall Street, pitching "plumbers, electricians and police officers" as their target demographic, per the Journal.

But, in an email seen by the newspaper, GloriFi's chief marketing and communications officer Cathy Landtroop said "financial challenges related to startup mistakes, the failing economy, reputational attacks, and multiple negative stories took their toll."

This statement was also made on the GloriFi's website. The company is now helping its customers resolve their accounts.

In October, the Journal reported that the startup was having trouble attracting customers, including a delayed launch and a rebuffed approach for more funding.

Staff would work from the Neugebauer's 16,000-square-foot Dallas residence modeled after the White House, and would often stay in guest bedrooms as Neugebauer worked 17-hour days.

The venture attracted some high-profile backers, including Thiel and Citadel's Ken Griffin, both of whom have donated to conservative causes.

Owens, a conservative commentator, agreed to become a public face of GloriFi when it started.

"I very much believe in GloriFi and view it to be the first true mark of what I perceive to be a competitive, conservative economy that is forming," she told the Journal in an email.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Am I the last person to see this?  In Bellville:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e0b53a6fd9ae1ab81dc8f2781426f93.jpeg

The patrons look exactly as you'd expect. The Jesus/Trump attire worn by the staff is on point, too.

1200x0.thumb.jpg.df62dfb22b0ea6278db46316a316ef12.jpg

And if they aren't renaming their onion rings as handcuffs on the menu then they have no business running a restaurant. 

attachment-252114819_395005188836526_7723900491273382880_n1.jpg.fe968092ec190f0c07ac91b9ffd4c9b2.jpg

• Haha 1

I love that there's only ketchup on the tables, no mustard.  Just like Trump would have wanted.  I wonder if he knows about them using his image without his permission.  I mean, I know he loves the attention and false idol worship...but that guy doesn't let anybody his name without him getting at least 10% (if not, way more).  

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I had no idea  this "anti-woke" bank had opened up.  Only took three months for it to close.  Surprised they aren't publicly blaming the failure on "activists".

https://www.businessinsider.com/anti-woke-bank-backed-peter-thiel-folds-after-three-months-2022-11

Can’t say I feel bad for these people……..AT ALL. fuck em.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Every time one of y’all shit talk Alabama, I’m posting this picture.

24b988b2e8429930c832b96750b5ecaf.jpg

Like, how does that head/facial hair color combination even happen???

Maybe he can only afford enough Just For Men for his beard?  I don't know about him.  I do know that in my late twenties and early thirties my beard was red while my cranial hair was deep brown.  Looked nice until I had to shave the beard off for work (safety/insurance reasons).  When I grew it back out, my beard matched my hair.  It looked better red.

On 11/24/2022 at 9:11 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

Am I the last person to see this?  In Bellville:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e0b53a6fd9ae1ab81dc8f2781426f93.jpeg

You might be the FIRST person to see it.  😆

(Edit: now that I see that dude that runs the place I realize it's at least a year old.  But always funny).

Edited by Bullneck

12 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Staff would work from the Neugebauer's 16,000-square-foot Dallas residence modeled after the White House, and would often stay in guest bedrooms as Neugebauer worked 17-hour days.

I'm smelling a "The Producers" type of scam.  I'm guessing Thiel didn't get his money back (boo fucking hoo) and Neugebauer is looking for the FDIC to cover any loss of capital.

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Conservative Banking

An "anti-woke" bank, which tried to woo customers who think Wall Street is too liberal, has imploded and almost went bankrupt shortly after launching, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Despite backing from big-name investor billionaires including Ken Griffin and Peter Thiel, the startup — called GloriFi — descended into chaos within a matter of months, according to the WSJ's reporting, with investors' money rapidly drying up.

GloriFi touts itself as a place for blue collar "pro-American values" people, who want to experience unfettered freedom to "celebrate your love of God and country," according to the company's website.

Founder Toby Neugebauer said he wanted to target those who didn't want to do business with large banks that became too progressive, divesting from industries like coal mining, guns, and the private prison system.

"It is about my friends that played football at ‘Friday Night Lights,'" Neugebauer told the WSJ. "And they don’t feel loved. They don’t feel respected."

Volatile Leadership

The company has been off to a rough start, though.

Staff had to work from Neugebauer's 16,000-square-foot mansion in Dallas, for one thing. According to the report, staffers complained about Neugebauer, who they said was volatile and had a drinking problem ("The attacks on what I do in my home after 5 p.m. are beneath" the WSJ, he told the paper.)

GloriFi failed to meet its own deadlines, with contracting insurance company Unqork filing a lawsuit against the startup, claiming an alleged breach of contract. According to lawsuit documentation viewed by the WSJ, an unnamed GloriFi manager was seen on camera "in a state of undress, on a bed with a companion who was similarly in a state of undress" following a conference call with Unqork.

That wasn't its only snafu; a plan to build credit cards out of the same material as shell casing fell apart, according to the WSJ, when the material turned out to interfere with chips and be too thick for point-of-sale systems.

In March, Neugebauer informed investors the startup had run out of cash, and investors were understandably wary to give them any more funds, which resulted in the company coming close to bankruptcy.

GloriFi's fate is still uncertain. In July, the company merged with an acquisition company, which valued it at an astonishing $1.7 billion.

But the company has yet to release any projected earnings or presentation, which isn't exactly surprising, given the circumstances.

Oh hai, remember me?

Kyle Rittenhouse Marks Thanksgiving Promoting Violent Video Game Starring Himself
Gamers can play as Rittenhouse "using a highly specialized laser gun to strike down any turkey that spreads lies, propaganda, or liberal bias," says the developer.
Nov 25, 2022, 02:22 AM EST|Updated an hour ago

Edited by Bullneck
  • Rage+1 5