The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Between his looks, weird hand gestures and tics, and oh lets not forget his disgusting beliefs, it's truly baffling that no woman will have sex with him. 

I mean, I wouldn’t wish sex with him on my worst enemy.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Jesus at that school board asshole and that Sheriff.

I guess we can cut out the middleman and just have principals and SROs just shoot a bunch of kids instead of a loser classmate.

If I had kids in those Branch Floridian's district, I'd have a for sale sign in my yard by the end of the day. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Someone is going to have to explain to me why a sheriff with no jurisdiction or power to change anything regarding school discipline policies (other than to advise the school board if asked) is showing up and speaking at a fucking press conference about school discipline, and why anyone should take any thing he says seriously. If a sheriff held a press conference about my company's policy towards dress and language in the office-place...I'd fucking laugh in his face. Pretty much the same thing here.

But I'm super cheering for that school district to get sued into oblivion for doing something fucking stupid and the taxpayers paying the deserved price for electing a bunch of stupid fucking dipshits. Because the odds of that happening just went up about 500%. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2023 is almost here! One of my resolutions for next year is to only use exclamation marks!

I'm going to use the Surly platform I've been using to make this change! I never wanted to

be at the forefront of exclamation mark usage but I'm going to use my punctuation for good!

"If you don't know how to pronounce a word, say it loud!"..."Why compound ignorance with inaudibility?!"

William Strunk and E.B. White: The Elements of Style! [sic, no exclamation point in title!]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Funny how often it happens that right wingers will put some celebrity, like Kanye or Lara Logan, on a pedestal for spouting right wing bullshit only to have those celebrities soon after reveal beyond any doubt that they're certifiable.  Not to mention the ones, like Brett Favre, who turn out to be low-life crooks.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Someone is going to have to explain to me why a sheriff with no jurisdiction or power to change anything regarding school discipline policies (other than to advise the school board if asked) is showing up and speaking at a fucking press conference about school discipline, and why anyone should take any thing he says seriously. If a sheriff held a press conference about my company's policy towards dress and language in the office-place...I'd fucking laugh in his face. Pretty much the same thing here.

But I'm super cheering for that school district to get sued into oblivion for doing something fucking stupid and the taxpayers paying the deserved price for electing a bunch of stupid fucking dipshits. Because the odds of that happening just went up about 500%. 

If I was a teenager there, I'd be planning my retirement right now based on the lawsuit I'd file after someone put a hand on me.

• Hook 'Em 3