The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

There is a foreign shell corporation funded by liberal billionaires to wipe out the American cowboy and turn the whole of Montana into a national park?  

First of all, no.  

Second of all, Montana is already 1/3rd federal land.  Not saying we should turn the rest federal, but their lone Congressman and former Sec. of the Interior should probably know that stat already.  

There is a foreign shell corporation funded by liberal billionaires to wipe out the American cowboy and turn the whole of Montana into a national park?  
First of all, no.  
Second of all, Montana is already 1/3rd federal land.  Not saying we should turn the rest federal, but their lone Congressman and former Sec. of the Interior should probably know that stat already.  

He should know a lot of things he apparently doesn’t.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:09 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Maybe. But we stayed at 13 seats. And the 23rd and the 15th are always competitive. Hoping for 15 or 16 by the time 2030 rolls around.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/9/2023 at 6:28 PM, mchookem said:

Abbott to reporters re: Biden: 'i told him thousands of Texans have lost their lives, tens of thousands have had their lives destroyed by his open border policy.'

breakfastclub.gif.20f3ad238b60d8be017b48c7ca96eca7.gif

what in the everliving fuck is this twat even talking about?? his soul is crippled. gawd i hate him.

by "destroyed" he means a few ranchers who have had fences cut and trash left on their property, and the tens of thousands who have saved money on roofing costs, yard landscaping, and the cost of vegetables.

Also, I didn't realize that thousands of texas guardsmen have committed suicide over their operation lone star deployment, but I guess thats the lamestream media for you.

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Imagine trying to channel your inner Yellowstone, when the show itself has accelerated exactly what they wishcast against on the show. Zinke barely won in 22 and will probably not make it through 24 because of Californians moving out

a group of people who loudly shouts how they don't want to hear from hollywood elites shapes its worldview with soap operas

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What is this gas stove controversy?  Is it referencing the California law?  Just the newest "they're going to take our hamberders!" screech?

It's based on a government study that determined gas stoves contribute to asthma/lung problems in children, particularly in houses with poor ventilation (and in areas where other pollution is bad), meaning it affects poor and minorities more than others.  As a result, the govt. is looking at possibly phasing them out and I think maybe offering rebates to replace them with electric.  Somehow that got morphed into being reported as a "gas stove ban".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

What is this gas stove controversy?  Is it referencing the California law?  Just the newest "they're going to take our hamberders!" screech?
The usual combo of well intentioned public safety advocacy, combined with horrible coverage by MSM and absurd reaction from the right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/climate/gas-stoves-biden-administration.html

There should be more stringent rules regarding safety and proper ventilation. Banning gas stoves is cost prohibitive, especially in middle to lower class homes that do not have 220v circuits for a gas range. That can get pretty expensive especially if the electrical service is already maxed out. Never mind purchasing a new appliance.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It's based on a government study that determined gas stoves contribute to asthma/lung problems in children, particularly in houses with poor ventilation (and in areas where other pollution is bad), meaning it affects poor and minorities more than others.  As a result, the govt. is looking at possibly phasing them out and I think maybe offering rebates to replace them with electric.  Somehow that got morphed into being reported as a "gas stove ban".

The main thrust of the study was that houses typically have inadequate ventilation to use a burner because cut-rate cheap crapo houses cut corners like an outside-venting hood in favor of one that blows all the smoke right into your face

Of course, our intellectually dishonest friends on fox are more than happy to misframe the matter so they can drive their culture war

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Reminds me of several years back when everyone thought Obama was going to ban cheese making. 

The gas stove will be a talking point from now on.

If a govt study indicates that gas stoves along with other factors are dangerous to the health of many children, shouldn't they report it? Of course, the response of many will be that they grew up with a gas stove and they're fine. Outside of the 10 pills they take per day to stay alive.

• Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The gas stove will be a talking point from now on.

If a govt study indicates that gas stoves along with other factors are dangerous to the health of many children, shouldn't they report it? Of course, the response of many will be that they grew up with a gas stove and they're fine. Outside of the 10 pills they take per day to stay alive.

gas stove drag shows !

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1