The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It so fucking pisses me off as I have half-a-dozen really nice Hawaiian shirts that I used to wear a lot more.

His politics aside, Tom Selleck actually served in the military and does quite a bit for veterans, unlike most of these inbreds.

Magnum P.I. was insanely important to a helluva lot of Vietnam vets.

first show to portray a Vietnam Vet in a very positive light. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  The point of ridicule - which should be complete, total, and relentless - is to force these people into utter humiliation.  Withdraw back into your shell, drink hemlock, or decide that you are tired of being humiliated and thus you need to abandon your idiocy..... I don't care how you deal with that humiliation.  Pick any of those solutions, but every one of them should remove you from the field of play.

Shunning and humiliating has its place in a functioning society.  Fuck being nice to moronic fascists.  Call them what they are.  Shame them relentlessly.  Shame them in public, at home, at work, with their families, with their friends.  Drive them back under the rocks they came from.  They are waging war against a functioning society.  It's time for society to fight back, as hard as it can.

I don't think they're capable of feeling shame. (Exhibit A is wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt above). Especially not when they have their echo chambers to reassure them of their righteousness. 

• Rage+1 1

23 hours ago, Post Oak said:

I heard yesterday on the radio that several bullets went through one these folk's 10 year old daughter's bedroom in one of these shooting.

The cops in that picture should be relentlessly bopping him on the back of the head to get him where they wanted him to go.

Fucking bitchass mother fucker.

• Hook 'Em 1

Owning the libs and trying to outdo DeSantis and Abbott.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

https://richmond.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/ford-plant-halted-by-youngkin-would-have-created-2-500-jobs-in-southside/article_9edc230a-95dc-11ed-bdd8-2301b6df2e06.html

Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s decision to halt plans for a $3.5 billion Ford Motor Co. battery plant over his concerns about Chinese influence cost one of the poorest areas of Virginia a reported 2,500 jobs with potential for more.

If Ford finalized the project, the plant would have gone in the Southern Virginia Mega Site at Berry Hill in Pittsylvania County. More than $200 million has been spent over 15 years to make Berry Hill a premier site and the largest publicly owned site in the Southeast. The plant would have built lithium iron phosphate batteries for Ford’s electric vehicles.

The location still has no tenant, however, after Youngkin intervened in late December to stop plans for the plant in Virginia because of its partnership with Chinese company Contemporary Amperex Technology. Youngkin first publicly discussed his decision after giving his State of the Commonwealth address on Wednesday.

Sen. Scott Surovell, D-Fairfax, said in an interview that “to deny [people in the community] jobs because you’re in last place in Republican presidential primaries [is] gubernatorial malpractice.”

“I mean, this is clearly just obvious to me that the governor’s in some kind of out-China-bashing-contest with [Florida Gov. Ron] DeSantis and Governor Greg Abbott out of Texas,” he added.

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2023 at 11:30 AM, TexasHooch said:

Man, I haven't thought about Harry Knowles in years. 

image.thumb.png.0207dae7beac35453bb09e079a005607.png

On 1/17/2023 at 11:45 AM, GenXer said:

I suspect the guy wearing camo and the hawaiian shirt doesn’t really understand the purpose of camo. Or maybe his mom forgot to wash his camo shirt.

On 1/17/2023 at 1:42 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

The boogaloo boys was certainly a weirder intersection of white supremacy, fascism, and internet memez

Their flag on the above linked wikipedia page even does a shitty thin hawaiian line motif on an american flag

1 hour ago, Walser said:

Haha I got the best opportunity to use that line. I picked up a dog that had just gotten hit by a car and was obviously a stray. The injuries were severe but she made it.

Now, it turned out she had been chipped. But they only info they could get was the name of the dog and a phone number. The vet was not eager for me to contact the wildly negligent owner but I felt I had to. I wanted to tell them they were not getting the dog back.

Anywho, turns out her name was "Bella". The vet techs told me that I needed to give her a new name for her new life. So I said "Why should I change her name? They're the ones that suck." I'd always liked that name for a dog. /csb

We had a troubled family near us with a Bella dog that always escaped. Then they moved. I wonder if they moved near you.

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

While I am sure there will eventually be a separate thread, the latest GQP nonsense is introducing a 30% federal sales tax to replace the income tax.  The GQP is really fucking dumb.

But not on luxury items, I’m sure. Got to make sure the poors are paying “their fair share” without impacting the rich.  As Jesus taught. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Rage+1 4

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Is this real?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=717533413077279&substory_index=0&id=100044618791031

I dug around the long list of replies and I can't find the ones cited in the tweet. 

Link to the only post with comments enabled of one of them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NJoKst3z6xuWYrEWEMyEuY9UQbkxDntUXsss2ra8J3cy8qxz83ZfvykWj8cFxP37l&id=100006645127071

Edited by cactusflinthead