The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not often in late January, that's for sure.  So this is a thing?  Here?

Yes. I was casually following the thread from that Buffalo/Cincinnati game and continued to visit it for a couple of days after the player had the heart attack. And, yes, there were a few posters who were questioning whether the vaccine was the cause. At least one of those posters attributed it to him not doing well -- though it sounded like he was in pretty rough shape to begin with.

I don't think I would characterize what they were saying as totally "anti-vax," but the statements they did maker were definitely of the "just asking questions" variety.

• Haha 1

If you can be a body-double for an NFL player, wouldn't you just be an NFL player?  

it's like the dumbass kid in our middle school baseball team who used to brag that he was gonna be the first pitcher to pitch live to MLB players for batting practice instead of using coach pitch or batting cage machines.  and we all thought...."so wouldn't that just make you a professional baseball pitcher?  Why settle for BP, just be a roster player?"  He was a half-tard.  And is now a GOP state rep in Illinois.  I ain't foolin'........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yes. I was casually following the thread from that Buffalo/Cincinnati game and continued to visit it for a couple of days after the player had the heart attack. And, yes, there were a few posters who were questioning whether the vaccine was the cause. At least one of those posters attributed it to him not doing well -- though it sounded like he was in pretty rough shape to begin with.

I don't think I would characterize what they were saying as totally "anti-vax," but the statements they did maker were definitely of the "just asking questions" variety.

Crimony.  Man gets hit by a bus on live TV, ends up in the hospital for a week -- "I wonder if it was the vaccine???"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There are something like 1,000 NFL players and approximately 95% are vaccinated. That’s a sample size of 950 vaccinated NFL players, yet there’s only one death that is being attributed to the vaccine.

That data reveals the obvious truth: the NFL hired 949 other body doubles to cover up all the deaths.

Edited by BrickHorn

49 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Lou Gehrig's disease was brought on by the vaccine.  

I've always thought that Lou Gehrig dying of Lou Gehrig's disease was the pinnacle of irony.  

Almost as crazy as JFK getting shot right in front of the Kennedy Memorial.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

DEW YOU'RE REASERCH, SHEEPEL!!!

The best part?  "No relation."

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

and Reggie Lewis...

Dude . . . Reggie Lewis was at the Super Bowl a few years ago and someone tried to give him the vaccine so Reggie stabbed him.

Edited by Bullneck

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I've always thought that Lou Gehrig dying of Lou Gehrig's disease was the pinnacle of irony.  

Almost as crazy as JFK getting shot right in front of the Kennedy Memorial.

what about the Pilgrims? they left Plymouth England in a boat and where did they land, half a world away? Plymouth Rock.  I mean, how crazy is that. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

I'd like to see a Venn diagram of anti covid vaxxers and people who think we should stop funding Ukraine.
Prolly a full circle.

Ummm….it is. I still have a FB account, and haven’t deleted some folks who’s re hardcore anti vax, Trumpy, all that, because I’m curious to see how they think. And yes, those exact same people are totally against aid to Ukraine.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Being out of the US for a month has shown me just how much I do not miss being there. There is crazy folks everywhere you go, but right now the US is lapping the field in crazy. 

I have spoke to exactly two Americans and it has been so nice to be removed from things there. We are a completely broken group of people. We are far from the only country who fits that description, but man being away from Americans has been great. I look forward to making this permanent as soon as I can.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/25/2023 at 7:23 PM, Jack Straw said:

what about the Pilgrims? they left Plymouth England in a boat and where did they land, half a world away? Plymouth Rock.  I mean, how crazy is that. 

Original pilgrims got lost on the way to the disaster colony that was Jamestown.  I still can’t believe they built the Alamo in downtown San Antonio.  

She wasn't shot for a refusal to comply. She was shot because she broke into the capitol and was literally crawling through broken glass trying to get to members of congress. She wasn't pulled over in a traffic stop and immediately dragged out of her car and beaten to death. 

Can't believe I'm even wasting the energy to type those words. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Dude, fuck you.  Spoiler that shit.  Also, "The Ground Round" logo was a nice touch.  

And what's the safety word in the Sanders Boudoir?  You guessed it, Covfefe.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1