The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I guess leave this here?

This woman above was quoted in the article as saying this below, she is talking about her children seeing her upset over her television appearance:

"I told them a lot of people were sending me unkind messages and comments, and that I would do my best to not let my feelings affect my mood, but that it might, and if it did, that I'm sorry. Saying this out loud made me more conscious of trying to keep that promise."

Well then. Considering the anti-wokesters do not accord the so-called 'woke' the consideration of being kind, welcome to the world of having your vitriol spewed back at you sister.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 12:29 PM, Red Five said:

Empathy is a gateway drug. First you feel empathetic towards others, and next thing you know you are showing kindness and trying to help people. 

And then you might vote to raise taxes, you son of a bitch motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

This sounds like a serious threat against a former president …..

I can't imagine having my idol being arrested in front of my eyes and my first instinct being not, "Let's protest, start a legal aid fund, get more attorneys, PR blitz, boycott, petition the courts!" but rather "Somebody shoot Susan Rice."  I can't believe this really pragmatic, solid organization is having some challenges this week.  

With the ongoing stumbles of the right being unable to define CRT or Woke, it points out how many people on the right talk with zero knowledge. At best they can produce anecdotal stories they read about on social media. A friend of a friend. And most definitely they cannot produce facts.

Now I'm sure there many on the left that cannot fully explain complex political or social issues but they don't march on the Capitol, appear in hearings or appear in interviews as experts.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

With the ongoing stumbles of the right being unable to define CRT or Woke, it points out how many people on the right talk with zero knowledge. At best they can produce anecdotal stories they read about on social media. A friend of a friend. And most definitely they cannot produce facts.

Now I'm sure there many on the left that cannot fully explain complex political or social issues but they don't march on the Capitol, appear in hearings or appear in interviews as experts.

It's almost as if they are the dumbest among us.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Not getting into the energy or political debate on gas stoves.  I've managed to avoid it thus far.  But I can promise you this, based on our simulation.

Sometime in the next few days, somebody in a Tennessee trailer down in the 'holler is going to get fucked up and leave their fast stove on and their trailer is going to explode.  I'm not saying we should modify current legislation over it.  But all this Governor did, since there really wasn't a push to outlaw them in his state, is tempt the simulation into some fireworks.  

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/education/2017/01/24/tennessee-eighth-least-educated-state-in-america-no-43/96992168/#

The state ranks as the No. 8 least-educated state in the U.S. according to WalletHub, a financial-oriented website that compiles rankings of U.S. states and cities based on the social and economic well-being of their residents.

Keep them distracted and dumb