The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Those are some incredibly toxic comments and his FAAFO moment will be a painful experience I think.

Babs coddled her babies too much. Now we have to deal with the consequences of their spawn. 

By the way - Georgie:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck that piece of shit.

I kind of figured this might be why Dubya says next to nothing about what his party has now devolved into. To see him say that stuff is not disappointing because it falls in line with what members of a cult will say about those on the outside of it. Those comments were on-brand for the death cult, but toxic and shameful to anyone reading it that cares one iota about human beings other than themselves.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I kind of figured this might be why Dubya says next to nothing about what his party has now devolved into. To see him say that stuff is not disappointing because it falls in line with what members of a cult will say about those on the outside of it. Those comments were on-brand for the death cult, but toxic and shameful to anyone reading it that cares one iota about human beings other than themselves.

Former Presidents keeping themselves to themselves except for ceremonial obligations was a protocol I respected. Aaaaand then we had Trump. So, this was one of those times when G.W. needed to have a sit down with the rest of the Bush family dynasty and say 'look, I get what you want but this isn't about what you want. This is about what our country needs. That is public service and patriotism. The time for politics will have to wait.'

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They engage in this Republican Civil War at their own risk.  With Trump, they lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. If they believe their only option is to be even more Trumpy, then they are making it easy for the Democrats.

i mean, this is all accurate, and it makes total sense - like correlation does equal causation, etc...it seems logical.

but it doesn't feel like this. it feels like the Democrats just got very very lucky and are barely hanging on, and in 2022 it's all going to come crashing down. 

ETA: ...or maybe i just have battered-voter syndrome.

Edited by mchookem
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Former Presidents keeping themselves to themselves except for ceremonial obligations was a protocol I respected. Aaaaand then we had Trump. So, this was one of those times when G.W. needed to have a sit down with the rest of the Bush family dynasty and say 'look, I get what you want but this isn't about what you want. This is about what our country needs. That is public service and patriotism. The time for politics will have to wait.'

W has always been about the bush family and its legacy. he took us to war on the other side of the world to avenge or protect his dad’s honor or some shit. 

W:  rummy, dicko, saddam made daddy look bad, find me a reason to flex on that ho. 

Rumsfeld and Cheney, adjusting their newly minted erections to more comfortable positions:  well sir he might have chemical and nuclear weapons. 

W:  Done!  We’re going to war, boys!  Yeehaw. Get me a 10 minute speech that I can read to the tv in my office where there’s no people to get mad at me and gas up the plane, I’m going to Crawford until this whole thing winds up.  

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Rage+1 1

48 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Interrupting the military talk for a moment to insert this blip; so um who lets their relatives live in the basement not of their own home, but the People's? (further down, third tweet). Wonder what the timeline was on the stay?

Um, what?! 

21 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

All these fucks referring to the current president as “Biden” and the fat orange fuck as the president 

yeah, straight up rage-inducing.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I cannot fap to this

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

George P. Bush molests collies.

Fact.

Lots of people say he molests collies.  I've heard lots of talk about it, I don't know, you tell me.   Everyone's talking about GPB's molestation of collies.  It seems true, is it true?  I'm just asking questions.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Lots of people say he molests collies.  I've heard lots of talk about it, I don't know, you tell me.   Everyone's talking about GPB's molestation of collies.  It seems true, is it true?  I'm just asking questions.

I heard George P Bush cannot even go within 500 feet of an animal shelter because of all the collie molestation. At least that's what I heard

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

W has always been about the bush family and its legacy. he took us to war on the other side of the world to avenge or protect his dad’s honor or some shit.

Yes, but he could've fashioned this recent turn of events so it wasn't quite so obvious. George P. is going to drive the bus off the cliff.

He's not defendable for his silence; he waited far too late before he finally spoke.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I heard George P Bush cannot even go within 500 feet of an animal shelter because of all the collie molestation. At least that's what I heard

My collie is currently in dog therapy because he was molested as a puppy. Many people are saying it was George P. Bush who did it. I personally think they’re right.

Heritage Action brags to top donors about writing “model legislation” making it harder to vote in GA TX IA FL AZ. This is proof of massive coordinated right-wing voter suppression campaign

It's also proof that they are pretty scared about GA/TX/IA/FL/AZ flipping permanently.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo
20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why doesn't the kid just wave his wand, or say a spell, or some of his other wizard shit?  Instead he's just moping under the stairs like an emo Lamborn.

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

He did come out just a few weeks ago and called the current Republican Party “isolationist, protectionist, and nativist.” I thought that was actually pretty strong criticism for a former President.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, staboner said:

actually you forgot the miliatary industrial complex, drone bombed yemens, and people with small hands. 

and the rent is too damn high too

I am at least positive that you are  capable of reading beyond the abstract and don't feel the need to deflect with a mention tag in a thread I don't really care to monitor. Ant clearly is not. 

But if this post makes you feel better, I am all for it. Happy no nuke friday.  

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am at least positive that you are  capable of reading beyond the abstract and don't feel the need to deflect with a mention tag in a thread I don't really care to monitor. Ant clearly is not. 

But if this post makes you feel better, I am all for it. Happy no nuke friday.  

have a laugh my man. and my no nuke friday actually isn't going so hot. gotta turn that around. i hope yours is bitching when you get there

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why does anyone expect W to come out and say profound words about the current state of the GQP.  He has always been a piece of shit and will always be a piece of shit.  Just because he is not as big a piece of shit as the current pieces of shit doesn’t mean he is no longer a piece of shit.

In sum, fuck that piece of shit.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Why does anyone expect W to come out and say profound words about the current state of the GQP.  He has always been a piece of shit and will always be a piece of shit.  Just because he is not as big a piece of shit as the current pieces of shit doesn’t mean he is no longer a piece of shit.

In sum, fuck that piece of shit.

yeah, he's that dry old turd sitting amongst mounds of steaming piles. it might not be as revolting, but it's still shit

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, formermav43 said:

He did come out just a few weeks ago and called the current Republican Party “isolationist, protectionist, and nativist.” I thought that was actually pretty strong criticism for a former President.

He also said he wrote in Condi Rice for President in the 2020 election. And he was the biggest incompetent moron piece-of-shit President (until Trump came along) in my lifetime. He ignored warnings about 9/11, authorized torture and violations against the Geneva Convention, suspended habeas corpus and threw people into prison without charges for their rest of their lives. He let bin Laden get away after claiming the people responsible for 9/11 would pay, at a time that we would determine, and engaged in a pointless invasion of Iraq that strengthened Iran and distracted us from the rise of Putin. But gas prices rose above $3 per gallon for the first time in my life so he and his family probably made some nice profits. (When his dad was President, gas prices rose above $2 per gallon for the first time in my life. Coincidence? Surely there could be no connection between two Texas oil men being President and high gas prices, right?)

Sure, it’s nice that he’s friendly with Michelle Obama. But the whole Bush family sucks. Remember when Barbara Bush said the NOLA refugees were probably better off living in the Astrodome after Katrina because they were poor? The Bushes are not decent people. They don’t suck as much as the Trumps but that’s a pretty low bar. The Cheney’s suck too. Don’t lose sight of the fact that shitty Republicans are still shitty even though the other members of their party keep getting shittier and shittier and shittier. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

He also said he wrote in Condi Rice for President in the 2020 election. And he was the biggest incompetent moron piece-of-shit President (until Trump came along) in my lifetime. He ignored warnings about 9/11, authorized torture and violations against the Geneva Convention, suspended habeas corpus and threw people into prison without charges for their rest of their lives. He let bin Laden get away after claiming the people responsible for 9/11 would pay, at a time that we would determine, and engaged in a pointless invasion of Iraq that strengthened Iran and distracted us from the rise of Putin. But gas prices rose above $3 per gallon for the first time in my life so he and his family probably made some nice profits. (When his dad was President, gas prices rose above $2 per gallon for the first time in my life. Coincidence? Surely there could be no connection between two Texas oil men being President and high gas prices, right?)
Sure, it’s nice that he’s friendly with Michelle Obama. But the whole Bush family sucks. Remember when Barbara Bush said the NOLA refugees were probably better off living in the Astrodome after Katrina because they were poor? The Bushes are not decent people. They don’t suck as much as the Trumps but that’s a pretty low bar. The Cheney’s suck too. Don’t lose sight of the fact that shitty Republicans are still shitty even though the other members of their party keep getting shittier and shittier and shittier. 
Yeah but W has been painting portraits of the dead soldiers
All is atoned? Miss me yet ? "Surely my kin aren't worse, well fuck me! Two paintings this week then"

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

george shoe GIF

Gas prices rose above $3 because Katrina knocked out a good chunk of our refining capacity. Oil was in a slump before that, and we weren’t producing that much before fracking boom. Demand from developing nations increased and we didn’t have supply to meet demand. Add in Katrina, and prices went up. Why didn’t we have enough supply? Because the 90s had low prices for a long time, so there was not enough investment to find and drill for more. Supply and Demand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Gas prices rose above $3 because Katrina knocked out a good chunk of our refining capacity. Oil was in a slump before that, and we weren’t producing that much before fracking boom. Demand from developing nations increased and we didn’t have supply to meet demand. Add in Katrina, and prices went up. Why didn’t we have enough supply? Because the 90s had low prices for a long time, so there was not enough investment to find and drill for more. Supply and Demand. 

I have no idea if that’s true. I didn’t keep records about when gas prices went over $3 per gallon. Might’ve happened before Katrina. And Katrina can’t be blamed for gas prices going over $2 per gallon while daddy Bush was President.