The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Guest Lobo

Coined/developed by Austinite, Kevin Ashton.  That many, if not most, of all tangible objects will eventually be connected to one another over a wireless internet.  

Check out his book, "How to Fly a Horse" 

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Coined/developed by Austinite, Kevin Ashton.  That many, if not most, of all tangible objects will eventually be connected to one another over a wireless internet.  

Check out his book, "How to Fly a Horse" 

I may have to although I'm getting a little tech phobic these days.....

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm afraid to ask what the Internet of Things is.

Is it Tron?

It’s the smart TVs and smart appliances and connected doorbells and cameras and locks and vehicles and radios and fire devices and echos and streaming media devices and shit. That giant network. 

4 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I didn't even know watching someone else play videogames was a thing. I still don't understand how or why it is. 

While I certainly understand some of your surprise, I hope you also realize that you are posting this on the 3rd iteration (I think?) of a website founded on watching young men play a game, which itself was spun off another site devoted to watching these same young men playing a game. Football is different for us because that's what we watched / played growing up but there's nothing fundamentally different about watching people play video games. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

While I certainly understand some of your surprise, I hope you also realize that you are posting this on the 3rd iteration (I think?) of a website founded on watching young men play a game, which itself was spun off another site devoted to watching these same young men playing a game. Football is different for us because that's what we watched / played growing up but there's nothing fundamentally different about watching people play video games. 

I can go play a video game on my phone or iPad or computer right now.

The only way I'm getting on the field at DKR Texas Memorial Stadium, well it usually results in a lot of empty PBRs, a lack of clothes, a bunch of cops, a bunch of misdemeanors, and a restraining order.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

This is like saying there's no fundamental difference between habitually watching hot lesbian pr0n and habitually watching hippos fuck. Sure there's a common denominator, but I'd say there are some pretty big fundamental differences. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is like saying there's no fundamental difference between habitually watching hot lesbian pr0n and habitually watching hippos fuck. Sure there's a common denominator, but I'd say there are some pretty big fundamental differences. 

One makes me cum and one makes me REALLLLLY cum. 

hippo eats GIF
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaa

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It's things being on the internet that don't need to be connected to the internet.  Like every appliance in your house.

We have a manual can opener and one television with a cable box. That will tell you a lot about our appliances (besides our phones and computer). But thank you for the info.

25 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Vic Mackey frowns on your shenanigans.

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One of the replies:

""I statutory raped a 14 year old girl, impregnated her, wouldn't allow her to get an abortion, married her, divorced her and then she committed suicide, all before she was even of legal drinking age."

That dude sounds like the perfect republican for our time. Rapes a 14 year old who later commits suicide and whose son now hates him for some odd reason. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That dude sounds like the perfect republican for our time. Rapes a 14 year old who later commits suicide and whose son now hates him for some odd reason. 

I'm honestly surprised he wasnt in his forties when it happened

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One of the replies:

""I statutory raped a 14 year old girl, impregnated her, wouldn't allow her to get an abortion, married her, divorced her and then she committed suicide, all before she was even of legal drinking age."

Don't leave out that he is now estranged from that child because his son made "some wrong choices in his life[.]"

What's interesting is that I was prepared to say that I agree with him, I don't think he should be judged harshly for a relationship that he had as a teenager with another teenager. Then all that other shit comes out, and now I'm thinking there is a lot more bad to it. 

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Don't leave out that he is now estranged from that child because his son made "some wrong choices in his life[.]"

What's interesting is that I was prepared to say that I agree with him, I don't think he should be judged harshly for a relationship that he had as a teenager with another teenager. Then all that other shit comes out, and now I'm thinking there is a lot more bad to it. 

He was 18.  She was 14.

Shit, based on current metrics, he's a GQP hero.  Might as well pencil him in for POTUS 2044.

• Hook 'Em 1