The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Spoken like someone who's never been to the Iceland Phallological museum......

original-64c02bac1ff34ca6ad571ba9559ea0b

Umm. What is this magic and where can my friend find more?

Also, I like museums, but I want to speed walk through and see the 10 things in there that are interesting to me, and then sit out in the lobby/park/whatever nearby and wait for the hubby who will read every line of every placard of every exhibit and take 3 hours.  I bring a book and have a great time that way.  Its even better if there's a place next door selling beer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For fuck's sake TABC, FOR FUCKING ONCE, please do something useful and show up and bust the bar for having a 20-yo too close to alcohol.

It's done, Beau Vine.  They're all done.  

Edited by YGIFS

20 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Also, I like museums, but I want to speed walk through and see the 10 things in there that are interesting to me, and then sit out in the lobby/park/whatever nearby and wait for the hubby who will read every line of every placard of every exhibit and take 3 hours.  I bring a book and have a great time that way.  Its even better if there's a place next door selling beer.

I'm like your husband spending all day soaking one in. One time I took the now wife on a date to a museum when we were dating and she showed up in heels.  I've been fucked on rushing through museums ever since.

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

@YGIFS  I’m fucking crying. This whole sequence of events is just gold. Gold Jerry!  Gold!

no need for tears, but I have to admit I felt like Kramer in that "statue" episode where he poses as a cop.  Plus, I gave 'em Brisket's real name on the phone.

33 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Our family routine is that the wife, daughter, and I will take hours going through a museum, trying to look at every single display.  The boy will select which exhibits interest him, skip the rest, finish early, and wait for us on a bench.  EXCEPT at the British Museum.  He's been three times, including by himself, and can spend all day there.  It's the damndest thing.

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I think you just described 95% of all marriages. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Also, I like museums, but I want to speed walk through and see the 10 things in there that are interesting to me,

I was a chaperone for 22 middle school kids on a trip to Paris.  We went to the Louvre.  We scheduled what was essentially a speed-tour through the Big 3:  Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory.  That was about all they could take.

And the first threat to my children arrived this afternoon.  Keep it up fellas.  I don't need a gun.  I'll beat you to fucking death in front of your own fucking children and skull-fuck your wife's corpse.  Just say the fucking word over a Southern Star beer.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And the first threat to my children arrived this afternoon.  Keep it up fellas.  I don't need a gun.  I'll beat you to fucking death in front of your own fucking children and skull-fuck your wife's corpse.  Just say the fucking word over a Southern Star beer.  

Fucking hell, really?

58 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

giphy.gif

The “we know that Dems commit fraud, and how they do it….because that’s what WE do” vibe from the GQP has reached the point of max saturation.
Every accusation is a confession, exhibit # infinity.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Remember that time mark meadows committed vote fraud and wasn’t prosecuted. I member 

Rules are not for Republicans, they are for the poor. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3