The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

26 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Eli Lilly lowers their sale price and aggy calls it a "price ceiling."  They're soooo fucking stupid...

But at least Ags are focused on the very real fact that Biden pressured Eli Lilley to drop prices so that their stock would tank, they would get acquired by another company that would immediately monopolize the insulin market and raise prices even higher, and President Biden would pocket 10% of the resulting profits. Which is obviously the way the world works in reality and is not at all hallucinatory conspiracist fiction. 

Christ almighty. 35% of American voters have the mental acuity of a 9 year-old on LSD. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

But at least Ags are focused on the very real fact that Biden pressured Eli Lilley to drop prices so that their stock would tank, they would get acquired by another company that would immediately monopolize the insulin market and raise prices even higher, and President Biden would pocket 10% of the resulting profits. Which is obviously the way the world works in reality and is not at all hallucinatory conspiracist fiction. 

Christ almighty. 35% of American voters have the mental acuity of a 9 year-old on LSD. 

And where do you think those 9 year olds got the LSD?

That's right, Hunter Biden! 

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Dunno where this best fits, but it needs to be posted somewhere.  Incredible stuff.

I’ve never seen the gun argument and entire GOP platform so thoroughly dunked on in my entire life. Holy fuck 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Captainant said:

it's like listening to @fattyflattie or sack or any of the other far right bois talk about guns and gays, wow. It's actually incredible how aligned all their talking points are.

ha you took my line! i was gonna say well now i know what fatty looks like lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

it's like listening to @fattyflattie or sack or any of the other far right bois talk about guns and gays, wow. It's actually incredible how aligned all their talking points are.

Fuck you and your made up bullshit you dumb bitch. What have I said at all about gays that offends you?  Please find me one time where I was anti registry on this site. I’m on every single thread about firearms, should be easy. 

• Fuck You 1

33 minutes ago, mchookem said:

ha you took my line! i was gonna say well now i know what fatty looks like lol

I’ve got better hair, and much nicer suits than whoever the hell that guy was.  

Also loved Jon’s “I’m not an opponent to the 2nd”.  That topic’s “I have a black friend”.  He’s a charismatic guy, don’t see the need to start off the interview with bullshit. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Touched a nerve.

I can’t stand people saying pure bullshit, and he’s the worst.  He’s made up a profession for Ana because he feels his family was slighted by the insurance companies, he threw in some bullshit about gays to a gun discussion with my name attached. He can go fuck himself.  Let’s see if he can back up either of his claims against me? 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Also loved Jon’s “I’m not an opponent to the 2nd”.  That topic’s “I have a black friend”.  He’s a charismatic guy, don’t see the need to start off the interview with bullshit. 

UTTER bullshit.  I have the exact same outlook on 2A.  I'm not the analog of some racist who has a black friend.  Fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Why is that bullshit?  Most of us are 2A supporters and own guns and support every one of his arguments in that segment.

• Hook 'Em 8

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Wait. Out of that entire conversation between those two men, that's the bullshit you sniffed out? Everything else was on the up and up?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

Dahm is the Tea Party performative asshat who filed a bill on Earth Day to ban paper straws in Oklahoma. I could go on, but it's too far off topic to list some of his other grandstanding idiocy. He'll probably be a major player in the Christian Nationalist administration.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i get it...

fatty:

image.png.13071e95f0651ec4426fcd8680be8fe1.png

Ana:

image.thumb.png.c5489e08e754f31af9ad8008f258e6fa.png

ToadTobacco or whatever:

giphy(1)(18).gif.0b5b81221f8d6fdafbe7feafc82ee329.gif

Sack is/was just a fucking asshole who just maybe shamed himself into having to change his username lol

forgot what thread this was, but this one is perfect haha

Not really in my case.  I'm much more interested in hunting arms, specifically on the higher end that are probably more exhibit than practicality.  I reckon I own fewer shortarms than 95% of this board. 

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

surejan.gif

Well, you would probably be wise to accept the fact that a shitton of people out there simply want it to be more difficult to access firearms in the heat of the moment, to assess mental status before the transaction, and to limit capacity.

Be careful what you wish for, because in MY world, which is someone who doesn't own any guns, if given the choice between the status quo and a total ban on guns, I'll go with the latter.  I don't think it's necessary, I think my proposal is perfectly reasonable and preserves the right to hunt and shoot recreationally, but push just a little more, motherfucker, and I will be right in line with your worst enemies.

Your choice.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Restless Native said:

Wait. Out of that entire conversation between those two men, that's the bullshit you sniffed out? Everything else was on the up and up?

Oh no, that guy was an idiot.  I feel like it was a wasted exchange, because Jon is a very good debater/intelligent guy to conversate with.  I'd be curious to see him speak against a 2nd proponent that is more equally matched.  

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, you would probably be wise to accept the fact that a shitton of people out there simply want it to be more difficult to access firearms in the heat of the moment, and to limit capacity.

Be careful what you wish for, because in MY world, which is someone who doesn't own any guns, if given the choice between the status quo and a total ban on guns, I'll go with the latter.  I don't think it's necessary, I think my proposal is perfectly reasonable and preserves the right to hunt and shoot recreationally, but push more a little more, motherfucker, and I will be right in line with your worst enemies.

Your choice.

Your vote and mine cancel each other in that regard.  People are purchasing firearms at new records year over year, first time buyers.  A huge portion of them POC.  

We both know my grandkids will legally own my firearms one day.  But please, don't let me fuck up your fantasy. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Your vote and mine cancel each other in that regard.  People are purchasing firearms at new records year over year, first time buyers.  A huge portion of them POC.  

We both know my grandkids will legally own my firearms one day.  But please, don't let me fuck up your fantasy. 

I guess nightmares are just fantasies for psychos.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

he threw in some bullshit about gays to a gun discussion with my name attached. He can go fuck himself.  Let’s see if he can back up either of his claims against me? 

Well in particular to the Jon Stewart clip that I was referencing, towards the end when Jon was asking the state sen what WAS dangerous to children, he got back culture war "drag shows are sexualizing children" bullshit, and refused to actually address the topic. You are that man. My bad for mentioning the subject that you're working on being better on, it just happened to line up too nicely with your SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (but hooray infringing on those peoples right to vote) that you cheer on so much in your rhetoric and in your voting patterns. 

And it just so happens too, all your chuddy buddies at the range also hate the gays and will vote to other them and deny them care, just like the guy in the video. And you'll ignore that hate and vote with them because you're so singularly focused on making sure that you'll always have your guns

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I reckon I own fewer shortarms than 95% of this board. 

Probably not - most of us here were....in a boating accident several years ago that happened to be over one of the deeper parts of Lake Travis, and we unfortunately lost a whole lot of firearms.

Jimmy Fallon Oops GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Well in particular to the Jon Stewart clip that I was referencing, towards the end when Jon was asking the state sen what WAS dangerous to children, he got back culture war "drag shows are sexualizing children" bullshit, and refused to actually address the topic. You are that man. My bad for mentioning the subject that you're working on being better on, it just happened to line up too nicely with your SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (but hooray infringing on those peoples right to vote) that you cheer on so much in your rhetoric and in your voting patterns. 

And it just so happens too, all your chuddy buddies at the range also hate the gays and will vote to other them and deny them care, just like the guy in the video. And you'll ignore that hate and vote with them because you're so singularly focused on making sure that you'll always have your guns

Meh, I didn’t pay close attention once the dude quickly showed he was not intelligent enough to govern, and let Jon show him his ass with the register bit.  I honestly would have loved to see Jon go at it with someone that’s not an imbecile from Oklahoma.   Someone that wouldn’t let him steer the conversation as if 95% of the firearms in the US aren’t already on a list with the govt.  Not registered, but very well documented.  

Also, I shoot at a range once a year, the week before deer season opens. Last time I went, it was me and about 40 Asian dudes with various types of black guns.   I’ve got no problem being your scapegoat (when semi-accurate), but the picture of me you’ve drawn, isn’t as accurate as you’d like.  

• Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Probably not - most of us here were....in a boating accident several years ago that happened to be over one of the deeper parts of Lake Travis, and we unfortunately lost a whole lot of firearms.

Jimmy Fallon Oops GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Aside from the lake incidents, I own one short arm. The magazines I have hold 15 rounds. If they ever outlaw those and institute mag limits, I’ll say that makes sense and surrender my 3 mags and buy 3 more that have the new reg worth.  Won’t bother me at all.  Would be better if I can get new mags for free in exchange for my newly outlawed mags.

as is I only keep 13 in the mags I have. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

7 hours ago, mchookem said:

i get it...

fatty:

image.png.13071e95f0651ec4426fcd8680be8fe1.png

Ana:

image.thumb.png.c5489e08e754f31af9ad8008f258e6fa.png

ToadTobacco or whatever:

giphy(1)(18).gif.0b5b81221f8d6fdafbe7feafc82ee329.gif

Sack is/was just a fucking asshole who just maybe shamed himself into having to change his username lol

forgot what thread this was, but this one is perfect haha

I think this pretty much nails it.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

zooey deschanel waiting GIF

Jesus Christ....that spineless choad spent the entirety of his stint as SoS cradling Trumps balls, stroking the shaft, working the pipe, and swallowing the gravy. Words simply have no meaning on the GQP side of the aisle. They string words together not to convey information, but simply to invoke emotional reactions (rage, fear, anger).

And good luck being anti-trump now, Mike. The first time dotard addresses the possibility of Pompeo as a presidential candidate, it will likely contain the phrase "he used to lick my asshole boots."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/3/2023 at 1:47 PM, fattyflattie said:

Not really in my case.  I'm much more interested in hunting arms, specifically on the higher end that are probably more exhibit than practicality.  I reckon I own fewer shortarms than 95% of this board. 

Do you actually think more than 95% of the posters on this board even own one single “shortarm”?

Edited by Snake Diggity