The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....we were down at the coast this summer, at a beach that draws a pretty mixed-race crowd, and some asshole redneck did their setup with tents and whatnot, and flew a big-ass Trump 2020 flag.

WTF?  Why?  I've been going to the beach etc. my whole damned life.  Never once can I recall seeing ANY "candidate' flag or banner flying (I mean, maybe an advertising plane flew over with a "Vote for X" banner or something, I dunno).  Ever.  This is not about political beliefs.  Their very identity is completely wrapped up in their cult.  And the display it not out of pride, but out of goading a reaction -- sweet libtears and whatnot. 

It's the difference between people who wear their team colors on game day, and people who purposefully put on as much of their team gear as possible and wear it on the opposing team's turf.  I mean, we have all seen that one dumbass aggy who, upon having the call to spend an evening in Austin out having drinks, puts on his Aggy jersey, his Aggy hat, and yells "WHOOP!" in the bar anytime something happens that he likes, as he's thinking "yeah, suck it T-sips -- wanna fight me?!"  It's just fucking pathetic.

Did the Trump flag have an SEC logo on it?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

so i'm just back to work today after taking the family to the coast for a long weekend.

there was a reunion for some class of 1963 in the place where we stayed, so there were quite a few old white people there.

our neighbor upstairs hung a big trump/pence 2020 banner from their balcony. even on vacation i cannot get away from the lunacy.

who the actual fuck brings their politics to the beach with them?

trump supporters. republicans. jesus christ, just a beating, all of them.

Small town fourth of july parade this last summer. Usual assortment of fire trucks, LEO cars and trucks, HS marching band, mayor throwing candy, FFA float, cheerleaders, Boy and Girl Scouts, Shriners, Vets, classic cars decorated, etc etc etc, all throwing candy. And right smack dab in the middle, some old white assholes with a big DOTARD sign on the side of the car in the parade.

I threw the candy back at them.

4 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Small town fourth of july parade this last summer. Usual assortment of fire trucks, LEO cars and trucks, HS marching band, mayor throwing candy, FFA float, cheerleaders, Boy and Girl Scouts, Shriners, Vets, classic cars decorated, etc etc etc, all throwing candy. And right smack dab in the middle, some old white assholes with a big DOTARD sign on the side of the car in the parade.

Did the sign actually say DOTARD?  Because that would be awesome.

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Were they throwing those big orange circus peanuts?

The ultimate legacy of the Republican Senate is that they ceded the middle east to Russia and others, while at the same time abandoning the very best allies the US has  had militarily in several generations.  Because a corrupt man had twin towers named after him.

Is there a "Republican of the Year" award?

Paul Petersen (R), Maricopa County Assessor (AZ),  has been fighting it all - illegal immigration activities, human trafficking, sale of children, theft, fraud, forgery, defrauding Medicaid...

Oh wait, not fighting exactly... more like committing, it seems.  I wonder if he can use the Trump excuse of "I was just joking"...

An Arizona elected official is facing dozens of charges in three states in connection with a multimillion-dollar adoption scheme in which he allegedly smuggled more than 40 women into the U.S. from the Marshall Islands, promising them money in exchange for their babies.

Authorities believe Paul Peterson, an adoption lawyer and Maricopa County Assessor was the head of a smuggling ring that allegedly recruited Marshallese women "and offered a significant amount of money to place their babies for adoption in Utah," state Attorney General Sean Reyes told reporters Wednesday.

Peterson is charged with 11 second and third-degree felonies in Utah, including human smuggling, sale of a child, communications fraud and pattern of unlawful activity, Reyes said.

In Arizona, Peterson was indicted on 32 charges including theft, fraud and forgery. Prosecutors there say the scheme defrauded Arizona's Medicaid system of $800,000 because the women had no intention of remaining in the state when they applied for benefits.

Prosecutors say Petersen used associates in the Marshall Islands, where he had served a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to recruit pregnant women by offering many of them $10,000 each to give up their babies for adoption. Petersen would pay for the women to travel to the U.S. days or months before giving birth and live in a home that he owned until delivering the baby, according to the court records.

Petersen charged families $25,000-$40,000 per adoption and brought about $2.7 million into a bank account for adoption fees in less than two years, according to court documents.

9d14d141-462c-44ab-b50b-e73db8546e0f-Pau

https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-petersen-charged-arizona-utah-arkansas-marshall-islands-adoption

Mark Meadows standing behind Trump and smirking while Orungutard tried to sell his unilateral idiocy as the Kurds falling short of loyalty because they didn't join the invasion of Normandy is an image frozen in time. A dumb image in a dumb time. You might want to avoid being captured in that frame of history, you giggling jackass. He's now the backdrop to one of the dumbest statements ever said on television. If he had stood there with a lampshade on his head he would've looked less ridiculous -- at least then he'd get a half credit for appearing to understand the dangerous ignorance unfolding in front of him.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I like it when they accidentally let it slip how full of shit they are. Like that Fox panel a few months ago all laughing about how "if Obama had done this we'd be slamming him for it, but it's Trump so we like it". 

• Like 1

I think one thing that Biden in particular should be hammering right now is that Trump is corrupt, but that he is only allowed to inflict his corruption upon the country is with the help of the GOP Senate.  Start naming Ernst, and every other GOP Senator as complicit. Hell start calling them co-conspirators in obstruction of justice.

Do it every single chance the mike is put in your face.  How can US senators toss out all reason and morality? I'm moving past Donald and starting to aim hard at the enablers.

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 5

I like it when they accidentally let it slip how full of shit they are. Like that Fox panel a few months ago all laughing about how "if Obama had done this we'd be slamming him for it, but it's Trump so we like it". 

Like they need to hide it.
  • Like 1

It has long been evident that any vote for a Republican is a vote for whatever.  Ronnie talked about responsibility and drove up debt.  Ronnie talked tough and invaded Grenada.  He didn't negotiate with terrorists until he did.  Bush I's version of fighting the war on drugs included lying to the American people about crack being sold across the street (it wasn't).   Republicans have been for family values (Clinton's, John Edward's) except for their own (Newt et. al).  They were for respecting the office and the rules, except when they were in charge.   They busted the President over lying about a personal affair, because they were trying damn hard to level the playing field left by Nixon's resignation.  But when they lied, it's cool.  They violated the spirit of the law and made up bullshit reasons, make up lies about opponents (swift boat liars) and gerrymander the shit out of districts and engage in obvious voter suppression.   

Why would you think it wouldn't get worse?  Fuck George Will.  His dumb ass think's polypeptide is a motherfucking toothpaste.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Brought to you by the "pro-life" party:

I posted this on the Whistleblower thread but wanted to repeat it here. The Republican party and everyone of its members who failed to stand up to Trump and remove him is responsible for this. I don't know how many people frequent this board and give a damn what's said, on it but if you're seeing this and are outraged, we need to hold the republican party accountable for Trump--and for the party's own apparent rampant party over country corruption--for as long as they continue to exist. No one should get a pass. If we have a conservative or center-right party, it needs to be a new party. The GOP is corrupted beyond repair and should die when Trump administration implodes. 

• Like 5

Don't worry guys. The administration is troubled by this. I'm sure Susan Collins and Mitt Romney will express their deep concern shortly. Thoughts and prayers coming too. Piece of shit traitors. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-usa-killing/u-s-says-reports-of-killing-of-kurdish-politician-in-northeast-syria-extremely-troubling-idUSKBN1WS0EX?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult