The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Don't worry guys. The administration is troubled by this. I'm sure Susan Collins and Mitt Romney will express their deep concern shortly. Thoughts and prayers coming too. Piece of shit traitors. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-usa-killing/u-s-says-reports-of-killing-of-kurdish-politician-in-northeast-syria-extremely-troubling-idUSKBN1WS0EX?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

Ronna got all the balls in that awful family

8 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Don't worry guys. The administration is troubled by this. I'm sure Susan Collins and Mitt Romney will express their deep concern shortly. Thoughts and prayers coming too. Piece of shit traitors. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-usa-killing/u-s-says-reports-of-killing-of-kurdish-politician-in-northeast-syria-extremely-troubling-idUSKBN1WS0EX?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

I guess in their minds they are not traitors since they make it pretty clear to whom they pay allegiance:

• Haha 1

Nothing says family values like ripping children from their parents, housing them in cages, then putting then up for “adoption” for profit.
"Alexa’s case began in November 2015 under the Obama administration, years before Trump’s family-separation policy rolled out. Her 15-month separation from her mother exposes the fragile legal standing of children under the care of the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement and a flawed, piecemeal system that can change the course of a child’s life."

Nothing says family values like ripping children from their parents, housing them in cages, then putting then up for “adoption” for profit.

The USA is now in the same ballpark as the Argentine and Chilean juntas that would kill protestors and give their kids to military and government officials.

Sickening.

12 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

The USA is now in the same ballpark as the Argentine and Chilean juntas that would kill protestors and give their kids to military and government officials.

Sickening.

Just practicing for when the GOP renames us Gilead  

43 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Party over country.  Always 

I think you got Dowd's motto wrong.  Could be the other way around.  I think I got the t-shirt or something. 

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Sickening.

We have abandoned any democratic principles at this point. We are governed by gutless un-American clowns right now. This is just so sad to witness.

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

wat

It's a trap for any Republican who doesn't vote. If the Democratic reps don't vote for censure, they are crooks which is what he has been 'Trumpeting' for a long time. But any other rep who may have been wavering now has to choose. (That was my take on it anyway)

I wonder if Mitt is part of a secret GOP plan to have a viable candidate stand up heroically for 2020 so the GOP can keep the White House and protect their criminal enterprise.

If they can impeach and remove Trump when the public balance tips, they can put up hero Mitt. If Trump survives, Mitt can remain an outlier.

He is the GOP's Pierre Delecto: Plausibly deniable unless useful.

28 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder if Mitt is part of a secret GOP plan to have a viable candidate stand up heroically for 2020 so the GOP can keep the White House and protect their criminal enterprise.

If they can impeach and remove Trump when the public balance tips, they can put up hero Mitt. If Trump survives, Mitt can remain an outlier.

He is the GOP's Pierre Delecto: Plausibly deniable unless useful.

Well, we know if Trump starts to go down, he's going to try and burn the place down around him, and take the entire GOP with him, so if they don't have any kind of secret plans, then they are fucking idiots (more so than normal).

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult