The movie you just watched

F250

Primal Fear.... had never seen it. Really damn solid watch and can't help but shake my head at how quickly investigators woulda assumed sexual misconduct at first strike. Also, laura linney was hotter than train smoke, had never seen her in her early 30s prime. 

On 11/15/2018 at 11:36 PM, bluto said:

Primal Fear.... had never seen it. Really damn solid watch and can't help but shake my head at how quickly investigators woulda assumed sexual misconduct at first strike. Also, laura linney was hotter than train smoke, had never seen her in her early 30s prime. 

Rewatched this recently myself.  Damn good movie.  Ed Norton's debut and still one of the best things he's done.

1 hour ago, Parliament said:
22 hours ago, RPM said:
Doc Hollywood. Such a great film by Michael Caton-Jones. It's on my 'gotta watch it if it's on' list. Casting was excellent and so was the script.
Also, prime Julie Warner.

How do they get to show full bush on PG13?

She wore panties.

49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Just made the fam watch Die Hard (tis the season). I had recorded it off of CMT...fuckers botched how they cut it for commercials, and actually cut a couple of scenes, so I had to explain the missing story. Pissed me off.

CMT is notoriously bad at that. They even fucked up Smokey and the Bear.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Just made the fam watch Die Hard (tis the season). I had recorded it off of CMT...fuckers botched how they cut it for commercials, and actually cut a couple of scenes, so I had to explain the missing story. Pissed me off.

That's on you for watching CMT.

• Like 1

I think that's the fakest shit ever...you spent money on a movie and walked out 10 minutes in?  I mean shit, if the movie was actually horrible, maybe?  But that movie wasn't even near the worst Marvel Movie, much less so awful you had to walk out.

Jesus some of you guys are so stuck up.

2 hours ago, Drew said:

I think that's the fakest shit ever...you spent money on a movie and walked out 10 minutes in?  I mean shit, if the movie was actually horrible, maybe?  But that movie wasn't even near the worst Marvel Movie, much less so awful you had to walk out.

Jesus some of you guys are so stuck up.

Pretty sure it was the worst

On 11/23/2018 at 6:32 AM, Fudbelty said:

Best part of the whole movie was the convenience store exchange.

I too think the film is overrated but you correctly identified it's best scene. Shame that most of the other scenes don't live up to that one.