Phatterson

Hanrahan

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Every day I hate Patterson a little bit fewer.

He was an easy target because of his sweaty fatness, and dropping 7 out of 10 against TCU in the post-MB era didn't help my attitude. If our defense somehow manages to not suck gigantic dong again this season, I shall issue Gary a heartfelt apology missive and pledge to listen to "Take a Step Back" at least once a day on Spotify. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CowtownHorn said:

I’ve met him before and he’s a pretty damn nice guy. My wife went to high school with his wife Kelsey here in Fort Worth. She’s also very nice and she’s a UT graduate. Will be interesting to see how his time at Texas plays out. It’s hard not to admire what he accomplished at TCU. I wish we could have had him about 10 years ago, post Mack. 

Wish we'd had him two years ago.png

• 4 weeks later...

Anwar:  And here is a little nugget to file away.

I was told Texas analyst Gary Patterson has been working on a game plan for Alabama for quite a while and everyone inside the building is optimistic about his strategy. Clearly, I was not given any specifics about the strategy, nor would I disclose that plan if someone shared it with me. That being said, Texas has a strategy it intends to implement next weekend.

7xln2VZh_400x400.jpg.d068a53e704ef6e739a19ec5ca951f6a.jpg

NO SHIT ANWAR:  That's cutting edge stuff -- Yah could have written this comment last spring.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I was told Texas analyst Gary Patterson has been working on a game plan for Alabama for quite a while and everyone inside the building is optimistic about his strategy. Clearly, I was not given any specifics about the strategy, nor would I disclose that plan if someone shared it with me. That being said, Texas has a strategy it intends to implement next weekend.

NO SHIT ANWAR:  That's cutting edge stuff -- Yah could have written this comment last spring.

Anwar,

will ferrell laughing GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

In other breaking news, Anwar confirmed the game WILL be played at DKR. 

• Haha 2

So anwar has given us some key facts:

(1) Texas will play with more than one player against bama, multiple players even

(2) they will be at dkr

(3) they will develop a plan before the game instead of winging it.

I wonder what other shit nuggets he has to drop on us before kickoff??? They will be using Gatorade and water in the sidelines, they are going to be using clear technology instead of track shoes, bud light will be sold in the stadium?

Tell us anwar, you magnificent son of a bitch, tell us more things you know???

• Haha 2

On 9/2/2022 at 5:23 AM, LTtxfan said:

We wouldn't even give Anwar the key to the shitter. He's worthless. 

Fuck him, Slobba the Ketch and FCB.

Hook'em 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So anwar has given us some key facts:

(1) Texas will play with more than one player against bama, multiple players even

(2) they will be at dkr

(3) they will develop a plan before the game instead of winging it.

I wonder what other shit nuggets he has to drop on us before kickoff??? They will be using Gatorade and water in the sidelines, they are going to be using clear technology instead of track shoes, bud light will be sold in the stadium?

Tell us anwar, you magnificent son of a bitch, tell us more things you know???
6470be23-2288-4d10-a4d1-7c08a268b1b2_text.gif
  • Haha 1

remember when they would say such and such Texas coach has been scheming for such and such team (usually Stoops OU teams) for a year and then it was pure stupidity same shit again?  not this time. wow that was a helluva a defensive performance. fire PK / hire GP before someone else hires GP.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am gruntled with what Phatterson has helped create with our D. Our D line is the weakest link of the squad but they are only going to get better each game with more experience. I was impressed by the secondary performance in the first portion of the game. I think we needed what GP brings to our couching staff. 

• Hook 'Em 1