Urban Meyer: Texas' Coach

ernest_t_bass

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Always trust some who delivers huge news beginning with the phrase, "I don't know if I heard right..."

Well, he got it from "They" who is a "pretty good source", so that's good enough to start comparing hotel room curtains and stalking aircraft. 

3 hours ago, 1leggedduck said:

I underlined it so the non-Southparkers would know it was a title. Could have used quotation marks, I suppose. Someone fill us in on the grammatical aspects, That should take up about 5 posts.

Should have italicized it.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I knew this was going to happen once Taco Bell brought the Mexican pizza back:

image.thumb.png.023b00da8fa21a566bd5182143b061af.png

Speaking of the Mexican pizza...I got one the other day for nostalgia sake....w. t. f?  Is it new coke?  Is it the fact taco bell can't hire someone to fog a mirror up here for 18 an hour?   I got tostada, beans, tostada, ground beef. That's it. No cheese. No tomato. No lettuce. No sour cream. I want the Mexican pizza from my childhood. 

Fuck taco bell and fuck urban Meyer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, pops said:

Speaking of the Mexican pizza...I got one the other day for nostalgia sake....w. t. f?  Is it new coke?  Is it the fact taco bell can't hire someone to fog a mirror up here for 18 an hour?   I got tostada, beans, tostada, ground beef. That's it. No cheese. No tomato. No lettuce. No sour cream. I want the Mexican pizza from my childhood. 

Fuck taco bell and fuck urban Meyer. 

Huge miss. Either they changed the recipe, someone new was working, execution error, regional differences.   Unacceptable either way.  

46 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Huge miss. Either they changed the recipe, someone new was working, execution error, regional differences.   Unacceptable either way.  

I got one today. It was normal, although the tostada tasted a bit different. Still pretty close to the original.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 11 months later...
12 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

From that article - "why not throw out into the ether that Texas has the best roster in college football, when Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, LSU, Texas A&M and Clemson — at least — have better talent."

fans GIF

This gif fits for multiple reasons 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

Why post this stupid bullshit if you know it's stupid bullshit. Now I've clicked on the link and inadvertently given that asshole exactly what he wanted when he wrote this regarded article. Come the fuck on. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Why post this stupid bullshit if you know it's stupid bullshit. Now I've clicked on the link and inadvertently given that asshole exactly what he wanted when he wrote this regarded article. Come the fuck on. 

I guess because this is a discussion forum and its news that involves Texas ?

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

We're so sorry you were forced to click on the link. It might be a problem with your browser that is forcing you to click on it. Try emptying out your cache.

If the problem persists, please submit a ticket to IT. You will have to leave your computer with us, but we can issue you a loaner for the duration of the repair.  

Bored-Ape-Longhorn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Misspelling retarded is awesome.

anextrachromosome.jpg.c44533c04a19d8981add0034a84b4cb0.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

16 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

If Sark shits the bed this season and Meyer is available, you bet your ass the speculation will run wild. I'm pulling for Sark but there are no excuses this year. 

I think the thing that I immediately thought of was if this came to pass and Meyer wanted the job how would the Chris Beard situation impact what Texas does.  I know its not exactly the same thing but one Beard incident compared to the list of issues with Urban.  

1 hour ago, Not a cat said:

From that article - "why not throw out into the ether that Texas has the best roster in college football, when Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, LSU, Texas A&M and Clemson — at least — have better talent."

fans GIF

This gif fits for multiple reasons 

Yes, the writer's assertion that aggy has more talent makes me question his CFB writer credentials. But, it's SDS. Those will be our people next year.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

It even made our boards.  I don't want to see it happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, TexasEx said:

If Sark shits the bed this season and Meyer is available, you bet your ass the speculation will run wild. I'm pulling for Sark but there are no excuses this year. 

From what has been said unless the season is 4-8 5-7esque Sark was guaranteed 4 full seasons. That gives Urban an extra year of image changing since the Jacksonville fiasco. Roster is infinitely better than when we made the run at him during/after Herman. Some other shit is setup for better recruiting success since then.