Fort Worth is exploding

wild_turkey

had to spend the past few weeks eating at the cafeteria at harris hospital.  not great.  not great at all.

spudwinkle deli on rosedale is a pretty solid club sandwich spot in a pinch.

tacoheads getting craftwork and avoca to sell their tacos must be a pretty huge moneymaker.  doesnt make them better, but good enough.

what else?

On 3/26/2018 at 9:51 AM, NOMAAA said:

had to spend the past few weeks eating at the cafeteria at harris hospital.  not great.  not great at all.

spudwinkle deli on rosedale is a pretty solid club sandwich spot in a pinch.

tacoheads getting craftwork and avoca to sell their tacos must be a pretty huge moneymaker.  doesnt make them better, but good enough.

what else?

it's better to go next door to cook children's. especially for dinner options. 

20 hours ago, bluto said:

Depending on how late a Thurs HH goes I can drop by after the game. World of Beer is next to the spin studio and has damn solid happy hour talent in the area, just sayin

Y’all wanna do World of Beer tomorrow? I work nearby and should be done around 5. Can do the patio if the weather is nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I'm a fan of cork and pig plus it puts em next to movie tavern to catch a show or tons of bars nearby. If they're 'hip' then maybe fixe. 

Hard to go wrong with some of the places on magnolia too... ellerbe, lili's, shinjuku

Edited by bluto

Social House is more of a sports bar than a date spot.

Cork and Pig would be a good option.

Winslow's would get my vote because $100 goes pretty far and their food/atmosphere are great for dates.

CRU Wine Bar over in Clearfork is also decent without being overly fancy. Nice open air place when the weather is good.

8 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article208623169.html

Never been to the Varsity but this article makes it seem a bit racist.

Too old to know why anyone would ban Jordan sneakers.

I swear this exact same story has come out at least once if not twice before. I think last time the culprit was shorts or baggy jeans or somesuch.

They're all just getting ready for Racist Kung Fu Saloon's arrival, which appears imminent based on the construction/finish out progress.

Does anybody know what the building at the corner of Bryant Irvin and Camp Bowie across from the Exxon station is?  The sign says Majestic like the chain of liquor stores that is no longer-or are they coming back under new ownership?

Just throwing it out for anyone interested ...on may 12 (saturday) del norte tacos in godley,tx is doing their second benefit for a family with cancer

3 to 9 all you can eat crawfish,live music, a live and silent auction

I also know my brother in law that works at miller will have something like 12 cases he is bringing(they cant sell due to licenses) but you can always grab a beer and donate

12 hours ago, pch said:

Does anybody know what the building at the corner of Bryant Irvin and Camp Bowie across from the Exxon station is?  The sign says Majestic like the chain of liquor stores that is no longer-or are they coming back under new ownership?

at glance, i thought it said Majestic Nails, salon