I will be on 104.9 the horn 3/27 at noon

blacklab

Can you repeat this exactly but say it goes for all Shaggy users? Not sure how you'll do the parentheticals but you're a crafty guy.

Kevin Morgan, including any of his affiliates or associates, does not have my permission, nor license, to use any of my posted content from this website or to contact me in any format or method.

I do not give ShaggyTexas (previously known as ShaggyBevo) or any entities associated with ShaggyTexas (previously known as ShaggyBevo) permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas (previously known as ShaggyBevo) it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).

Edited by mdmost

Hopefully the lead in song for your segment tomorrow will be "Immigrant Song" cuz it would appear all of your loyal degenerates, uh I mean subjects migrated from Shaggy in about 24 hours.

Edited by sdm