The Mandalorian (Star Wars live action show)

mdmost

9 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Agreed, makes me want to start battlestar gallactica 

So say we all.

Between the Mythosaur this week and the Zillobeast last week on Bad Batch I'm digging all the Star Wars bestiary! I'm also gruntled that we're already through all the trailer video footage (I think). It'll be fun to see where they go from here since Mando's main quest has already been progressed

8 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Is he and Bo gonna make lil mando babies ?

she said she last of her blood line. And looked right at mando. 

I'm p sure Bo Katan is in like her mid 50s by the time Mando is doing his thing. But I definitely could see a godmother type of relationship to Grogo

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

I think there's different rules in Star Wars than our universe, because Bo Katan is most certainly not undefeated lol

Unlike her sister, she’s not impressed by a beard and a fancy, colorful laser sword   She likes the black one IYKWIMAITYD

15 hours ago, Captainant said:

I'm p sure Bo Katan is in like her mid 50s by the time Mando is doing his thing. But I definitely could see a godmother type of relationship to Grogo

Before you got outed for your ignorance on “space pussy”, I was going to say she is probably between 50-60 in this season. It’s been 30 years since Maul killed her sister. 

Maybe Grogu can put a miracle baby up in her uterus using midichlorians, Darth Plagueis style. And that baby will be Snoke. The end. 

14 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

Bo gets some hope back for Mandolor being redeemed. Mando wants to know how she is able to use the darksaber so well. Bo says she knows a woman who can teach him. 

So is Bo redeemed now too after jumping into the waters?

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

That was an organic eyeball in there, so probably a Grievous-like cyborg.  Would love to get some backstory here.

Reminded me of the Necromonger Lensors from Chronicles of Riddick (a highly underrated sci-fi flick BTW).

lensor.jpg.4d5ee4743d56bfb3a8774794c20c3e78.jpg

I did to but I don’t need backstory on every random creature. It was fine for what the show needed. 

I think Bo introduces Din to Sabine. And I think Din teaches Bo what it means to be Mandolorian again. Not in a fanatical sense, but realizing that it means a lot, and a lot of different things to all Mandalorians. 

Edited by UT_OB1

21 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

That episode was a nice step up. I really liked the bug droid whatever it was: it was pretty sinister compared to other villains we’ve seen this season.

When Din was wielding the dark saber it looked like it was 100 lbs, was that intentional?

This explains it better than I ever could. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darksaber

"The Darksaber would attempt to connect with its wielder on a subconscious level, with the blade feeling proportionately heavier or lighter depending on the wielder resisting or embracing the connection"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

This explains it better than I ever could. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darksaber

"The Darksaber would attempt to connect with its wielder on a subconscious level, with the blade feeling proportionately heavier or lighter depending on the wielder resisting or embracing the connection"

Yeah there was a whole thing in Rebels where Kanan was teaching Sabine who to wield the dark saber and talked about this. Apparently there is something similar (but not exactly the same) with a Jedi and their lightsabers.

35 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I get the feeling this series ends in Mandos death and the Sabre going to Bo.

Don’t know if Mando will die, but yeah seems like it may go back to Bo Kotaan considering how she was wielding it. 

Another possibility (assuming they introduce her this season prior to the Ashoka show) is Sabine Wren.