I hate ou more than you do

TexArcher

27 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I seriously hope the whole campus burns to the ground.  Yeah, all the people can get out alive.  Whatever.  But fuck that place.  It shouldn't exist.

Fuck sooners.

Fuck that whole worthless, welfare, white trash, meth lab of a state. 

wrong.  if instead of "yeah, all the people can get out alive," you had said...

then maybe you would hate them as much as i do.

Edited by sidis
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Username definitely checks out.

Maybe so, but the problem with most you guys is you expect too much.  North of the Red River, people live in homes with wheels, the family tree doesn't fork, has to be at least 10 people in a room to have a full set of teeth, have 3-4 cars on blocks in their yard, ect. ect.  Just basically a different species.  baylor is trash from right here in the great state ofTexas.  No excuse.  

More on this next week.  Now lets beat ou.

Hate is a relative thing.  It is opposed to love.  It compares the lofty summits of ecstatic joy in radiant glory of light vs. the deepest pits of rage and dark anger.  You can not hate as deeply as I do unless you have walked upon the brilliant peaks of joy to know its true measure.

Take for example that moment of new love when your wandering finger has explored the forbidden zone and she indicates that she likes it and will give you the holies of holy, vs. Roy Williams slamming the ball into Chris Sims face while you are 3 rows up in the knot hole of the Cotton Bowl.

It is all about scale and reference.  You can not hate as much as I because I have enjoyed rapture and know what true joy is (VY Rose Bowl v USC) and thus how far hate can dwell within.

No, I hate OUSuxs more than you.  Why, because I have been there and I know rapture and pain.

Gotdamn!  I fucking hate OUSuxs with the heat of a billion suns.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

This is for 50+ years of hating OU.

43186987_10215523268108601_1356388678242

See, that's the thing. You kids burn with an intense, all consuming hate that burns hot, bright, and fast. Crap and I burn with that intense simmer that is built over many years. It burns like a motherfucker for one week in October then is banked until the next time. It's a very satisfying heat that keeps you warm in those times that it actually gets cold in Austin. Oh, and love the cake.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I seriously hope the whole campus burns to the ground.  Yeah, all the people can get out alive.  Whatever.  But fuck that place.  It shouldn't exist.

Fuck sooners.

Fuck that whole worthless, welfare, white trash, meth lab of a state.

Wait, what?  I think you deep sixed your argument there.

Maybe so, but the problem with most you guys is you expect too much.  North of the Red River, people live in homes with wheels, the family tree doesn't fork, has to be at least 10 people in a room to have a full set of teeth, have 3-4 cars on blocks in their yard, ect. ect.  Just basically a different species.  baylor is trash from right here in the great state ofTexas.  No excuse.  
More on this next week.  Now lets beat ou.
You named your tiny dick ou?

Kinky

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I hate OU more than I hate skinny white women.

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Well duh, why would you hate UC Davis or NMSU?

I hate aggy and OU, and fuck The Irish and Penn State.

Wo lets not get out of hand here.

wtf, wrong quote. 

Fuck it im rrr drunk this weekend. 

Edited by SDG

I hate OU more than I hate A&M. Boom roasted.
Which a&m? That's like saying you hate the tigers, there are so many of em, it's such a common boring ass name. Prarie view, alabama, florida, the record company, the shitty ass used car lot in orlando, which one?

I sat through all of Mack Brown's blowout losses to Stoops just to let it fill the hatred.  I have pictures of the final scoreboards from all those games to remind me of how much I hate OU.  

I've been to the game 22 of the last 23 years only missing the game that was 9 months after the USC rose bowl because of a victory baby conceived in Pasadena.

I'm claiming this one.

Screenshot_20181005-220305_Samsung%20Exp

• Like 1

Wo lets not get out of hand here.

wtf, wrong quote. 

Fuck it im rrr drunk this weekend. 
rrr? FUCK YOU! well unless you are drunk on Commerce street right now walkin along with an open handle of cheap whiskey and yelling at drunken sooner sacks of shit.

All of you pussies in fern bars in dallass tonight, FUCK YOU!