Reports saying Mike Stoops has been let go

Hornius Emeritus

Some other dipshit okie coach ain't going to give those guys more heart. They got their will broken sometime in the 3rd quarter. No matter what the play call, weak slow DL, hillbilly LBs, and short DBs that can't tackle ain't gonna get it done.

Fuck stoops

Fuck OU

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Xian said:

Fuck. This sucks. 

And im shocked they fired bobs bro mid season. 

I'm shocked they fired anyone mid season.  It's not like they'll be able to hire a replacement until the end of the season anyway.  If the HC is that pissed with an assistant don't they usually keep it quiet until they are ready to start interviewing?  Mid season firings are usually done to show that the higher ups are doing something when they are on the hot seat themselves.  I don't think Riley or his AD are under any real pressure after one loss to Texas.

Bob Stoops carries a fuckton of weight in Norman and this will not be something that he’s okay with, even when the stories of Riley reaching out to Bob inevitably surface to make this seem kosher. I am interested to see these ripple effects. 

Is Grimace expected to be the interim guy? That was rumored from the get go. McNeill isn’t the answer either, but he’s Riley’s buddy. Please let him be the guy. 

• Like 2