Amazon prime recommendations

Washpark

Sicario, if you haven't seen it already.

Justified

Man in the High Castle

The Americans

Ray Donovan has its moments, if you like that sort of thing

I think they even have Seinfeld now.

It helps to have some additional context for what kind of things you enjoy, so similar things can be recommended.

I started watching The Wire but didn't realize that it started streaming from the beginning of Season 5. Had no clue what was going on in the first 3 episodes, then I figured out who everyone was and it got really good. Made it through 8 episodes (and one major plot point that's going to ruin it for me) before noticing I was on season 5. Should I go ahead and finish it out before starting back from the beginning, or immediately stop now and begin from season 1?

Many good recs. I’ll add three.  

“Wolf Hall.” A masterfully written/acted/produced BBC/PBS series from Thomas Cromwell’s point of view. Can’t rec highly enough for historically-minded viewers.

“The White Queen.” Ten-ep War of the Roses series based on a series of historical fiction novels. 

“Grand Prix Driver.” For a motoring enthusiast. Follows McLaren’s F1 team through a season.  

Grand Prix Driver is geat. 

9 hours ago, Dutch said:

Many good recs. I’ll add three.  

“Wolf Hall.” A masterfully written/acted/produced BBC/PBS series from Thomas Cromwell’s point of view. Can’t rec highly enough for historically-minded viewers.

“The White Queen.” Ten-ep War of the Roses series based on a series of historical fiction novels. 

“Grand Prix Driver.” For a motoring enthusiast. Follows McLaren’s F1 team through a season.  

Grand Prix Driver was great. 

Ghost Story is weird as fuck but I laughed.  

The Lobster is hilarious and very dark.  

There are also shit ton of compilations of old commercials, 70’s driver’s ed films and those anti-drug films we watched in junior high.  I can’t stop watching those.