Real purpose of Chemtrails

Dolemite

• 2 weeks later...

Screw wearing kitchen supplies.  I decided to blow my mind out with multiple self-inflicted concussions and some electroshock therapy.  Pro-Tip:  metal kabob prongs work best in light sockets.  Connect to each nipple, septum, and ear lobes for maximum effect.  Side effects may include erections that last for more than 4 hours.  Call your doctor if this happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nexgen contrails

39282261010_d2841777f6_b.jpg

On 10/8/2018 at 7:37 AM, Dolemite said:

Never thought very much of them and figured it was just BS. Not sure if this is real or not. Claims it is the reason the SST passenger planes never "got off the ground"

Long video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzsM7H_L6Fk

Didn'y watch, but the SST never got off the ground due to Mach limitations over the continent. Like driving a Corvette in a school zone. There are tests underway for a nextgen SST with a new fuselage that will limit/reduce the double sonic boom. They're still tuning the shockwave, but have had good results. If successful all you'll hear is a soft low frequency thump.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 7:03 AM, RPM said:

Nexgen contrails

39282261010_d2841777f6_b.jpg

Didn'y watch, but the SST never got off the ground due to Mach limitations over the continent. Like driving a Corvette in a school zone. There are tests underway for a nextgen SST with a new fuselage that will limit/reduce the double sonic boom. They're still tuning the shockwave, but have had good results. If successful all you'll hear is a soft low frequency thump.

Do those resemble labia to anyone else, or is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...