Video of Texas new locker room etc.

Moby Ric

I was fortunate enough to get a tour a few weeks ago and the whole place looks great. They're going to raze a shit ton of the set-up immediately after the season, the inside of the lockerroom itself being the exception. 

They have a countdown to the RRS clock that is always ticking down. I think Kenyatta Watson or someone tweeted an image of it this week as well. It was nice to the emphasis, given what we know in regard to how Mack Brown approached/didn't approach that game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I was fortunate enough to get a tour a few weeks ago and the whole place looks great. They're going to raze a shit ton of the set-up immediately after the season, the inside of the lockerroom itself being the exception. 

They have a countdown to the RRS clock that is always ticking down. I think Kenyatta Watson or someone tweeted an image of it this week as well. It was nice to the emphasis, given what we know in regard to how Mack Brown approached/didn't approach that game. 

Yep.

DpB_wT8UwAAzPMI.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah, I love that countdown wall. That is our big game so don't shy away from it. And I love the fact that it must piss the team off when they see that pedestal empty for a year. Don't let yourself look at an empty pedestal for a year. That golden hat trophy needs to sit right there.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, I love that countdown wall. That is our big game so don't shy away from it. And I love the fact that it must piss the team off when they see that pedestal empty for a year. Don't let yourself look at an empty pedestal for a year. That golden hat trophy needs to sit right there.

tenor.gif?itemid=4990588