LSU is going in dry

texifornia

10 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Ahhhhhhh, Cookie Monster has a romantic side.  Is he trying to get drunk off Diet Coke while he pretends to intently listen to everything she has to say?  She’s probably going on and on about her day and his brain is running laps trying to figure out how to get in her pants.  I would be trying to hit it if I were him too.

Edited by Horn Dogg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Ahhhhhhh, Cookie Monster has a romantic side.  Is he trying to get drunk off Diet Coke while he pretends to intently listen to everything she has to say?  She’s probably going on and on about her day and his brain is running laps trying to figure out how to get in her pants.  I would be trying to hit it if I were him too.

Pretty sure that that's a relationship where what he says has very little bearing on him getting into her pants. Just keep the expensive gifts and trips coming.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Is Jimbo's name even bouncing around if Alabama plays a 'C-' game last Saturday, and they beat us by 17? One game--a literal once-a-decade win--is the difference between him being a hot commodity and our fanbase begging someone to relieve us of his contract. Dumb. Please, LSU, be dumbasses, and come get your boy.

That talk will get your Former Student window sticker revoked along with your maroon GIGEM vanity plate. Are you sure you're an aggie?

• Haha 2

Oh fuck off with that.    LSU is the only university in the country that brings in more money in donations for athletics than for academics.  LSU as a university is nothing but an excuse to run an athletic program.   There are no level-headed LSU fans. 

What's strange is it seems like the LSU football program didn't do shit between Billy Cannon and Nick Saban.

Based on timing and some of the supposed insiders in the LSU world it seems Woodward has his guy. Based on his history of making big splash hires and the prestige of the position I just don't see him zeroing in on Aranda (2-7 last year) or Tucker (5-7 2019 and 2-5 2020) with this much season left. IMO that would leave Fisher, Franklin, Fickell, or maybe Kiffin. 

22 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

But aggy is not smart...   They are still celebrating their Bama wins with  t-shirts, cups and videos...  The loss to the Pirate and Arky is all forgiven along with their near loss to Colorado.  

Smart aggy would be encouraging LSU to take Jimbo and saving them a bunch of money down the road. They could turn around and hire Ed O for half of that and he'll get them the signature win once in awhile along with consistent 8-4 and 7-5 records and they will be happy with that.  The way this season is headed and they are content on their bama win and the rest of the season could finish 7-5 and they won't be bellyaching.     

With Haynes we would have gone to the Super Bowl after crushing everybody in the college playoff!!!!!!

On 10/18/2021 at 1:21 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

img_2037.jpg?resize=473,1024&ssl=1

I bet he sounds like a rutting boar during sex with a gravelly squeal at the end.

I hope I never hear a tape of it. Or see a tape of it.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
Ya know, I started to edit this but hell no. The horror. The horror.

18 hours ago, Js1 said:

Geez, he basically just repeated exactly what he said 5 years ago and replace Florida State with Texas A&M.

Really subtle, Jimbo. 

Think the Aggie band will play him out in gratitude for claiming his FSU natty as their own while he was there?

spacer.png

He's also gifting them the ability to say, "We had a national championship winning coach at Texas A&M back in the 20s." As time passes, it will seem to casual onlookers that A&M actually won the natty.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

She’s got the patented LA “skunk” hair.  Used to be my kryptonite when I lived in Mandeville.

Edited by Cajun

7 minutes ago, Cajun said:

She’s got the patented LA “skunk” hair.  Used to be my kryptonite when I lived in Mandeville.

Your kryptonite ??   If it was easy and at least had a nice ass, it was your type -- LA "skunk" hair was just a bonus 😋  

Edited by LTtxfan
damn autocorrect

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Think the Aggie band will play him out in gratitude for claiming his FSU natty as their own while he was there?

spacer.png

He's also gifting them the ability to say, "We had a national championship winning coach at Texas A&M back in the 20s." As time passes, it will seem to casual onlookers that A&M actually won the natty.

Jimbo looks like he's going to sell you a 5 year old F250 with a salvage title for no money down and 22% APR. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Jimbo looks like he's going to sell you a 5 year old F250 with a salvage title for no money down and 22% APR. 

he looked like a guy that was embarrassed that the fucking band was there and wanted to get by them as fast as possible, probably the last normal thing he'll ever do there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

he looked like a guy that was embarrassed that the fucking band was there and wanted to get by them as fast as possible, probably the last normal thing he'll ever do there.
I wonder if Sharp tried to get him to wear a chrome plated WWII era helmet with 4 stars across the front..

Guess we'll never know.

I could see them going after Kiffin, probably don’t have to pay him more than 5-6M to start and We know he will jump at the chance to move back up the coaching ladder. 

Heard part of boomhauers presser today, he was asked about the LSU job and he just deflected, spent 5 minutes rambling about how much he loves aggy.  But he dodged the question.   He said some bullshit like “it’s October and I love the aggy fans, admin, foundation, etc.”   Someone noted it’s the same things he said at FSU right before he bailed.   At the very least he should get an additional 5 years and a few million more tacked onto his recent extension, but I think he still wants to win and knows it won’t happen at his current gig. 

If LSU really does have their man and I was that man and didn't want it to get out until the season/my season was over (assuming it isn't something crazy like Stoops) I would be real antsy about the idea of those coonasses keeping a lid on my name for up to 2 more months (depending on how my current season is going)

I dare to bring it up but....Could it be that we are going to see Aggy lose to Pig and Pirate back to back weeks, climb the emotional hill again after beating Bama, stumble a couple times on the way out the door, and then lose their coach to LSU???

Meredith-Praying-GIF.gif

Edited by Thatguy

19 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Man if Joey leaves Oxford for their second biggest and easily most relevant rival the security personnel and trash collectors at Vaught Hemingway probably ought to get on the horn with Tennessee for some consulting.  

Yeah, if Lane leaves Ole Miss for LSU then I’m convinced he’s a man who loves being hated.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

If jimbo knows aggy coaching history, the best way to get an NC is to coach at aggy and leave and get it elsewhere.

34 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Yeah, if Lane leaves Ole Miss for LSU then I’m convinced he’s a man who loves being hated.

We should have hired Kiffin. Everyone already hates us. He would have relished and absolutely leveraged the villain role being the head ball coach at Texas.