LSU is going in dry

texifornia

Just now, Geaux504N.O. said:

yall think that shyt u typed is insults....

sorry black people are not mouth breathing imbeciles and that lil high school jab was nothin

Im not your typical white sec fan that u think of

But im glad u understand now

There are a metric fuckton of mouthbreathing imbeciles who happen to be black, same as within every other group. You seem like one of them. No one gives a flying fuck about your skin color here. Either get your shit together and attempt to post worth a fuck or you'll be happily trapdoored like every other idiot.

Sidebar to the rest of the thread - does it still amaze anyone how galactically stupid and trashy LSU fans are even compared to all of the other dipshitted hillbillies doing drivebys on this board over the years? It shouldn't surprise me at this point, yet it still does.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

There are a metric fuckton of mouthbreathing imbeciles who happen to be black, same as within every other group. You seem like one of them. No one gives a flying fuck about your skin color here. Either get your shit together and attempt to post worth a fuck or you'll be happily trapdoored like every other idiot.

Sidebar to the rest of the thread - does it still amaze anyone how galactically stupid and trashy LSU fans are even compared to all of the other dipshitted hillbillies doing drivebys on this board over the years? It shouldn't surprise me at this point, yet it still does.

I got u typin paragraphs for what

So your surly hnic?????

U come at me incorrect u get all that energy back

Everyone else in here seems to be able to respond kool and my replies back have been the same

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 13

1 minute ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

So your surly hnic?????

Everyone else in here seems to be able to respond kool and my replies back have been the same

speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

So your surly hnic?????

"U".

I swear to God, some folks who live on their phones have completely forgotten how to write coherently. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

I love my Tigers just like u love your Horns but from Sunday til Friday alot of us have lives and that shyt dont consume us

So contrary to whats out there alot of the people I know are very level headed about this

Oh fuck off with that.    LSU is the only university in the country that brings in more money in donations for athletics than for academics.  LSU as a university is nothing but an excuse to run an athletic program.   There are no level-headed LSU fans. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Oh fuck off with that.    LSU is the only university in the country that brings in more money in donations for athletics than for academics.  LSU as a university is nothing but an excuse to run an athletic program.   There are no level-headed LSU fans. 

Im glad you kno more about us than I do

I see yall watch to much ESPN

But this yall safe haven

• Fuck You 10

I'll translate:

"How dare you use paragraphs when communicating in the written form?

So [you are] the Surly [admin]?

[You] use big words hurled in my direction, [you] will get a bunch of angry misspellings and racist tropes thrown back in your direction, sir.

Everyone else in here seems to be more tolerant of my abject torturing of the written English word, therefore my replies have been the same."

Something like that, I think.

Glad you were up for that.  I got a smallish headache trying to decipher it, so I just stared at some tits in a different tab for a few moments.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

So why is Orgeron getting fired two years after one of the greatest seasons in college football history?

The bigger surprise would have been if he lasted longer. His horrible coaching hires since then have confirmed what I and many others believed at the time - that season was a total fluke. Ogre lucked into a great OC hire, an NFL ready graduate transfer QB who didn't even have to attend classes, and a loaded crop of converging Louisiana talent. That season would have been no different if Coach O swapped game day responsibilities with the mascot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

Well its is said that Woodward wants a splash hire so unless fuckin Saban wants to return or Dabo decides he wants in on the SEC west and he is bringing Venables then ill take a chance on Aranda

If anything the money involved and the fans wouldnt mind and Aranda actually know how to call a game and not lean on coordinators

After reviewing this post I now understand that Saban will be returning, correct?

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Yeah I guess it pretty powerful motivation to be able to  just kind of fuck around for 10 years, turn in 8-4 every year, and get 100M. 

If he is offered and stays, I would be very concerned if I was an aggy. He will never have the horses to win a championship at A&M. We know it, he knows it. He will just coast along, rest on his laurels, and collect paychecks. He is set for life with no expectations. All LSU has to do is make an above average hire, and aggy will be back to 7-8 losses in a row. 

CHIEF

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No coach in the history of sports has ever said that and then bolted for a new job. 

Things can change in a month. 

“I guess I have to say it. I’m not going to be the Alabama coach.” Nick Saban said those words on Dec. 21, 2006. By Jan. 3, 2007, he was the head coach at Alabama.

Ever since that closetojumping crybaby jumped in about grammar yall all got riled up...this man threatened me with reactions

Unlike that fool I fucks with UT based on the people I have met in real life....all kool down to earth fans 

These message boards be bringing the Hulk outta some of yall when I know in real life it wouldn't be that

Well both of our schools are kinda in the same situation we just a year behind yall with a HC firing...and yes 0 did luck into Brady because Coach E wasn't cutting it and he ran off Aranda to try and put his stamp on the team and this is what we have...9-8 in his last season and a half

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 11

16 minutes ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

Ever since that closetojumping crybaby jumped in about grammar yall all got riled up...this man threatened me with reactions

Unlike that fool I fucks with UT based on the people I have met in real life....all kool down to earth fans 

These message boards be bringing the Hulk outta some of yall when I know in real life it wouldn't be that

Well both of our schools are kinda in the same situation we just a year behind yall with a HC firing...and yes 0 did luck into Brady because Coach E wasn't cutting it and he ran off Aranda to try and put his stamp on the team and this is what we have...9-8 in his last season and a half

Animated GIFExcited Old Man GIF

23 minutes ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

There are rumors of O running Aranda off?  I thought Aranda had head coach aspirations.

29 minutes ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

"threatened".

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

LSU would pay zero buyout for Fisher, but would they also be willing to extend that sort of favorable deal to him to come to Red Stick? As far as I know it’s Fisher, Saban, Swinney, and Day who have that kind of wiggle room in their contracts of “I don’t pay you shit if I walk.”  Could be some others…..

28 minutes ago, Geaux504N.O. said:

All I did was tell you that could cuss on this board, and then you spewed a shitload of illegible gibberish and made sure we all knew you were black and weren't going to act like whitey, for whatever reason you thought that was important or made any sense. It was a senseless flex that was immediately mocked.

You brought the stupid ass "Hulk" to this discussion, and then you got pimpslapped, and now you're whining about it. It's pretty simple - lose the dumbass schtick, feel free to engage in the discussion, and no one here will think anything else of it. Continue the attempts to race bait and destroy the written word and folks will eat you alive and you'll easily get banned. This board is a melting pot of backgrounds and ethnicities getting along just fine for the most part.

• Hook 'Em 1

All I did was tell you that could cuss on this board, and then you spewed a shitload of illegible gibberish and made sure we all knew you were black and weren't going to act like whitey, for whatever reason you thought that was important or made any sense. It was a senseless flex that was immediately mocked.

You brought the stupid ass "Hulk" to this discussion, and then you got pimpslapped, and now you're whining about it. It's pretty simple - lose the dumbass schtick, feel free to engage in the discussion, and no one here will think anything else of it. Continue the attempts to race bait and destroy the written word and folks will eat you alive and you'll easily get banned. This board is a melting pot of backgrounds and ethnicities getting along just fine for the most part.

200.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Covri said:

image.png.d0c439dd752b0c8d192d06ae55835e7f.png

That’s over a year before he left and I think he was cagier in 2017 when it actually went down. That said, I don’t think he’s any more sincere than Saban was with Miami and he’ll be planning to complete his contract until suddenly he no longer is. Like I said, I think one key question is not just the salary, but the guaranteed money and money for assistants and if LSU is willing to do that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Is Jimbo's name even bouncing around if Alabama plays a 'C-' game last Saturday, and they beat us by 17? One game--a literal once-a-decade win--is the difference between him being a hot commodity and our fanbase begging someone to relieve us of his contract. Dumb. Please, LSU, be dumbasses, and come get your boy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, oldhorn2 said:

Yahoo sports listed the 6 likeliest candidates for the LSU job and Jimbo was # 1.....by a big margin. Then again, only one AD is dumb enough to give the Jimbo the same one sided contract he got at aTm and he is at aTm....oh, wait....

LSU has shown they're quick to give someone the heave-ho and I don't think either Jimbo or his agent are doing any maths where LSU is a better financial gig than ayenem. What's the state income tax like in LA?