Let's Talk Tractors , Implements and Such

cabowabo

8 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

P&H bought LeTourneau.  Komatsu, in turn, bought P&H.  All occured within a 6 year period.

I saw on the web Komatsu still making the huge Letourneau models, at least recently. Pretty cool to see

8 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Is that where they still make the big loaders? I don't drive through there very often anymore, so I didn't realize there are only two domes left. I know there was a tornado several years back that did some damage, but I didn't realize it was that extensive. 

A tornado damaged one in 2017.  The winter storm of 2021 collapsed one. A third one was puposely taken down in the fall of 2021.

• 1 year later...

Man this thread died ignanimously.  Dragged my 20 year old Mahindra out of the barn yesterday and started cleaning it up.   Needs a bunch of electrical work but still runs like a beast.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking forward to my 4 year old grandson climbing all over it tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Man this thread died ignanimously.  Dragged my 20 year old Mahindra out of the barn yesterday and started cleaning it up.   Needs a bunch of electrical work but still runs like a beast.

spacer.png

spacer.png

#1 tractor in the world. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/13/2024 at 7:31 AM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I am currently in India so this hits close to home.

image.thumb.jpeg.4531f98ea4572fbb00ae1f8085651069.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ccf636535dd8e36656bc52c04937bd78.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3