Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lulz

Some of these guys are even visibly drunk while driving and ranting. That’s how deeply dedicated they are. Risking their lives to give us the truth. That’s called being the hero we need AND deserve. And heroes they are. Going against the liberal fake news machine like modern day John Henrys (but, again, white.) 

It wasn’t long before I heeded the call myself. I sold everything I owned. I bought a camera and a truck. I got myself a cowboy hat and a pair of wrap around reflective athletic sunglasses. I stopped going to Starbucks and started going to Dunkin Donuts, starting every day with the burnt coffee and microwaved egg induced heartburn that the REAL America runs on. And finally, I learned how to upload videos to YouTube.

you, Sir, are a fucking patriot.  I remember my epiphany ... I had just finished working cattle and felling many trees as a lumber-rancher-jack when i drove up to President's Trump rally in my F350.  He was all alone silently contemplating on a what great state the country was in when i walked up with up tears in my eye to tell him how thankful i was that America was in such great shape.  In what other country could my wildest conspiracy fantasies about CIA white hats and the mypillow guy bravely battling the evil cabal of satanic pedophiles who secretly run the entire world?  I was a little worried about the failed coup the President led, but he assured me it was all very cool and very legal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lulz

Some of these guys are even visibly drunk while driving and ranting. That’s how deeply dedicated they are. Risking their lives to give us the truth. That’s called being the hero we need AND deserve. And heroes they are. Going against the liberal fake news machine like modern day John Henrys (but, again, white.) 

It wasn’t long before I heeded the call myself. I sold everything I owned. I bought a camera and a truck. I got myself a cowboy hat and a pair of wrap around reflective athletic sunglasses. I stopped going to Starbucks and started going to Dunkin Donuts, starting every day with the burnt coffee and microwaved egg induced heartburn that the REAL America runs on. And finally, I learned how to upload videos to YouTube.

All true but give me DD coffee over SB coffee 100% of the time. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
coffee
  • Hook 'Em 1

She was singled out by name by some of the insurrectionists for assault or worse.  The insurrectionists were encouraged by Cruz and others.  Where is she wrong?  How is she overreacting?
Because he is a sack of shit who supports bigger sacks of shit. It's too funny to be misogynist. How do you not get it?

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

She was singled out by name by some of the insurrectionists for assault or worse.  The insurrectionists were encouraged by Cruz and others.  Where is she wrong?  How is she overreacting?

Her life was never close to being in danger. Did the Viking hat guy get close to her or something? Please. Drama queen.

Rand Paul has been closer than AOC to serious harm via political violence at least twice. She’s redic. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, tchookem said:
2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Because he is a sack of shit who supports bigger sacks of shit. It's funny. How do you not get it?

Maybe he wants to try to defend his position in a rational manner

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Pussy

Is that still a slam? (at your leisure. no rush)

"slam" meaning harsh criticism of someone or something

Spoiler

1. To criticize every aspect of someone or something very harshly. "The professor slammed my paper, calling it a total a waste of paper." The boss exploded at the meeting, slamming everyone involved with the ill-fated project.

Is that still a slam? (at your leisure. no rush)
"slam" meaning harsh criticism of someone or something
Spoiler

1. To criticize every aspect of someone or something very harshly. "The professor slammed my paper, calling it a total a waste of paper." The boss exploded at the meeting, slamming everyone involved with the ill-fated project.

Agreed. I think the same way about "cocksucker". Cocksuckers are wonderful people. The world could use more cocksuckers.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Her life was never close to being in danger. Did the Viking hat guy get close to her or something? Please. Drama queen.

Rand Paul has been closer than AOC to serious harm via political violence at least twice. She’s redic. 

So she's overreacting because the security procedures in the Capitol worked, and she was able to get out of the reach of those who were in the building looking to do her harm?  Are you contending that there was no threat since she was not harmed?  No harm, no foul?  Because that's what I am hearing from you.

As someone who has been through a threat on my life, I can assure you that there very certainly is a foul, even if harm was avoided.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Did anyone die that day?  Just asking questions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

9AC4A089-8D68-4FE0-996E-4CAB268CFB2A.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

If you are talking about his neighbor, I researched that and the guy was a retired doctor who was trying to sell his house and Rand kept putting his brush piles near their adjoining property lines. That was not political violence and neither was that crowd chanting shit at him but I will say they were raucous and I don't blame him if he felt slightly nervous....but he had cops! He is the bigger pussy assed bitch by far in that event. Nothing was going to happen even though they were raucous with the cops there....it was a controlled situation.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

9AC4A089-8D68-4FE0-996E-4CAB268CFB2A.jpeg

Are we being serious? She was shuffled in some room with a bunch of people. Meanwhile some of the cops there were taking pics with the belligerents. 

Rand Paul was part of an mass shooter situation by a radicalized leftist that actually nearly killed a Congressman. 

Y’all are a bunch of clowns. Objectively AOC was under less risk of harm due to political violence than a whole bunch of Republican congressmen. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2