Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gonna ship all the guns to nursing facilities and let a bunch of 90yo men feel virile again?  

Most of the chronically Low-T guys I know in Texas usually get guns or convertibles when this happens to them, so it could work.  

Put aside your partisan politics for just a moment and it is funny. If you can laugh and poke fun of Trump for saying kofaffe or whatever the hell it was that he said, you can laugh at Biden getting lost any time he looks away from the teleprompter. It’s ok. Just because you laugh at Biden it doesn’t mean you lose your liberal card and will start voting Republican.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I know funny.  It's not funny.  He's got a stutter.  A stutter is not, nor has it ever been, indicative of cognitive declination.  It also violates the only rule of comedy...if the person can't help it...it's not funny.  If the person is voluntarily stupid or fat, call them a retarded worthless tub of shit.  If the person actually has down's syndrome, then calling them retarded isn't funny...it's cruel.  There are 100 things to make fun of Joe Biden about, his speech isn't one of them.  nobody wants to get into a speech analysis of Trump---it's the saddest thing in America since New Coke.  

It's like child molestation.  You can't make fun of the victim.  There's no joke in there, anywhere.  But you can insult the person who molested them.  Which is the reason why I never make jokes at Ivanka's expenses.  "It's not your fault!"  

Edited by Lobo

You and I both have a sensitivity for stuttering and in no way am I mocking stuttering. Losing your place on the teleprompter when you look away has absolutely nothing to do with stuttering. Nothing.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

What about this one?

This strikes me as an attempt to paint the "Biden economy" as inflationary.  

Dude, c'mon.  2020 went nowhere and now we're making up lost ground (you remember why, right?).  I hate to tell you this but a lot fo commodities are coming down again (lumber is a good example).   

I find it sad you want Biden to fail.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

This strikes me as an attempt to paint the "Biden economy" as inflationary.  

Dude, c'mon.  2020 went nowhere and now we're making up lost ground (you remember why, right?).  I hate to tell you this but a lot fo commodities are coming down again (lumber is a good example).   

I find it sad you want Biden to fail.  

The old white guy at the computer is always funny. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1