Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/26/2021 at 4:47 AM, Willfully Horn said:

image.thumb.png.a1bc4532de1d8764919ee12332d3fcfc.png

Was driving back in small town Hill Country about 10 a.m. on Christmas morning. There was a guy set up at the corner of the intersection selling the assortment of Don't Tread on Me, Trump 2020, Let's Go Brandon flags. Just had to shake my head. Can't even give it a rest on Christmas morning.

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

On 12/21/2021 at 10:08 AM, Johnny Sack said:

rubin.png

Top:  if you idiots would get vaccinated before the virus mutates there wouldn't be a problem.  Now shut up, boy, the adults are talking.

Bottom: When a Democrat goes bad, guess what?  His party turns him out.  What can you say about your people?  Oh, right, I already told you to shut up.  

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Top:  if you idiots would get vaccinated before the virus mutates there wouldn't be a problem.  Now shut up, boy, the adults are talking.

Bottom: When a Democrat goes bad, guess what?  His party turns him out.  What can you say about your people?  Oh, right, I already told you to shut up.  

Yep, all the mutations are from Republicans in South Africa and India.

IIRC Sack, you're an attorney?  I went to law school but don't practice, but I do think a big part of why you're still hearing/reading about 6 January 2021 is because there are still 600-700 accused that are awaiting everything from arraignment to indictment to trial to sentencing.  When you have that many defendants involved in such a high-profile event, it's gonna take time to weed it all out. 

As for the committee...of course there's an annoying amount of political posturing but they're just now in the last 30 days finally getting the phone records of the organizers of the event.  In the name of due process, which as an officer of the court---you would understand, they need time to sift through it and call for more testimony.  Congress took 3 years to hold hearings on fucking steroids in a baseball game, they can have 6 months to investigate a violent attack on their seat of government.  

Otherwise, it's a hilarious movie poster than almost nobody on Team Trump would get (except Don, Jr. because it involves heavy coke usage).  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

IIRC Sack, you're an attorney?  I went to law school but don't practice, but I do think a big part of why you're still hearing/reading about 6 January 2021 is because there are still 600-700 accused that are awaiting everything from arraignment to indictment to trial to sentencing.  When you have that many defendants involved in such a high-profile event, it's gonna take time to weed it all out. 

As for the committee...of course there's an annoying amount of political posturing but they're just now in the last 30 days finally getting the phone records of the organizers of the event.  In the name of due process, which as an officer of the court---you would understand, they need time to sift through it and call for more testimony.  Congress took 3 years to hold hearings on fucking steroids in a baseball game, they can have 6 months to investigate a violent attack on their seat of government.  

Otherwise, it's a hilarious movie poster than almost nobody on Team Trump would get (except Don, Jr. because it involves heavy coke usage).  

Don't forget the hundreds that the FBI still hasn't been able to get to.  They're going to be following up on leads into 2024.

Don't forget the hundreds that the FBI still hasn't been able to get to.  They're going to be following up on leads into 2024.

No they’re not…..well, not past January 2025 at least, when Trump is inaugurated again and 1) immediately pardons every last one of them and 2) awards each of them a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

He can't pardon the ones I have murdered in prison. 

Oh, I'm sorry---did I say the quiet part out loud you fucking pussies.  Open Season, courtesy of El Bronco.  

Edited by Lobo

that man's gonna have multiple high schools and a Congressional award named after him some day.  

and every year, I'm gonna publish the list of everyone arrested in that insurrection.  And we're gonna randomly select 16 names for 1/6.  And we're gonna do everything in our power to further ruin those people's lives.  Make sure the stigma of their arrest is never forgotten.  Comic Relief is seeing their face when they get out of jail and their loved ones are there to pick them up with some really, really bad news---they took the house, you're fired, the kids didn't get into college, and our bank dumped us.