Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know about right wing humor is that you'll look at it and think there has to be something more to it. No, that's really it. For instance, the post above, the joke is that progressive white women cause all the world's problems. That's the whole joke. They think that alone is funny for some reason.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Bojack said:

All I know about right wing humor is that you'll look at it and think there has to be something more to it. No, that's really it. For instance, the post above, the joke is that progressive white women cause all the world's problems. That's the whole joke. They think that alone is funny for some reason.

What I see is a domino effect. What it says to me is the slabs fall over culminating in the resolution of society's problems. Sal seems like he sucks.

(No I do not think that progressive white women will solve all ills. But any women pls feel free to slide into my DMs)

Yeah, you’re probably right.  I’m optimistic that at least MAGA is about to cause an internal civil war that people will literally die over.  And there’s no fucking way Trump can keep up a 24-month long campaign at his age and weight.  He’ll be dead by 2024 Columbus Day.