Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, Johnny Sack said:

The ugly truth of the real hearts of white progressives being revealed and laid out is hard for you guys to swallow.  Most hateful, mean, narrow-minded and selfish group of people in the country. 

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, Johnny Sack said:

The ugly truth of the real hearts of white progressives being revealed and laid out is hard for you guys to swallow.  Most hateful, mean, narrow-minded and selfish group of people in the country. 

Yes, I relate very closely to the multi-millionaires and billionaires who live on Martha's Vineyard. Recently an article stated that the cost of housing there is too high for doctors who work on the island. This is my constituency. This is the heart and soul of whatever you think the progressive movement is.

I'm sure this most hateful, mean, narrow-minded, and selfish group could use time spent with the persons who shipped people away from services designed for them to a place where there are no such services and lied about it to get them to go.

Imagine how progressives would benefit by spending time with the fine Christians cheering this incident. 

Your inability to recognize projection or even reason out an interpretation of the news is pretty astonishing. You're not stupid. You're pathetically adherent to a cult that knowingly uses lies to convince itself of its own goodness. Hint: it's wickedness the cult espouses. The brand is cruelty.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2