2017-18 Spurs Thread: Probably no buckets for Kawhi

Radical Larry

Welp.... that team gave it everything they had. I don't know what more you could have asked from them. Hate losing but they were so undermanned in that series. Durant and Thompson were just too good. 

This may sound stupid, but I feel much better about the team and season after these last two games. The whole season has been bizarre and un-spurs like but they kept pounding the rock until the end. 

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Welp.... that team gave it everything they had. I don't know what more you could have asked from them. Hate losing but they were so undermanned in that series. Durant and Thompson were just too good. 

This may sound stupid, but I feel much better about the team and season after these last two games. The whole season has been bizarre and un-spurs like but they kept pounding the rock until the end. 

Same. They were never going to defeat the warriors but at least they didn't go out without a hell of a fight