2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

11 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Do we have a PG yet or we gonna roll with Patty?  Wasn't DJ like our entire defense?  Ugh. 

No... Danny's still pretty good.... Oh, fuck, wait.  Anderson's decent at keeping guys in front of him and has long arms so.... aw, shit. 

Team with poor defense who struggles shooting from BTA.... should be fun.  Why not.  1993 basketball.... It's a make or miss league.

I'm actually not a fan of the title, shows Leonard still holds real estate right there in your head.  Yea, fuck him, but let's move on.  Jakob Poeltl will lead us to the promised land!!!!

43 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I'm actually not a fan of the title, shows Leonard still holds real estate right there in your head.  Yea, fuck him, but let's move on.  Jakob Poeltl will lead us to the promised land!!!!

I gotta be honest, not a huge fan of the title either. I don't want to be reminded of that idiot every time I click on this thread.

• Like 2

It's going to be a long season with all the injuries. My outlook has changed from a team that could possibly become a 4-5 seed to a team that could miss out on the playoffs entirely. Hoping for the best, but with all the injuries in the back court it could become ugly. Patty was always better served coming off of the bench to give an extra scoring punch to the 2nd unit. I guess I'll hope LMA has a repeat of last season and DeMar balls the fuck out for 25+ PPG on the season.

11 minutes ago, hornfan785 said:
21 minutes ago, Assman said:
Is the game on KENS 5 down in SA?  Can't find it here in Abilene so I'm assuming it's on a local SA channel. 
ut-girl-fbomb-10-13-12.gif

Read more  

Yep, can't get it on DirectvNow here in Austin either. Resorted to reddit.com/r/nbastreams

If you have an indoor antenna, you can get KBVO in HD.