2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

Patty critics don't care, and maybe they shouldn't.... But I bet he'd look a lot different if he was on a team where he just played the role of 6th man streak shooter.

He belongs on a second unit as a gunner. But over the past 2 seasons he has at times been asked to start at PG and/or be the primary ball handler off the bench. Neither are what he's made his career off of. On defense, he's a guy you hide on the weak side who occasionally slides into position to draw a charge. Of course Dame and McCollum are going to roast him.

Patty is what he is, man. The guy was HUGE to that 14 title, played injured - took less $ because of it - for which Pop rewarded him. I will be surprised if he doesn't get his jersey retired here actually

2 hours ago, ZanTheFan said:

Patty critics don't care, and maybe they shouldn't.... But I bet he'd look a lot different if he was on a team where he just played the role of 6th man streak shooter.

He belongs on a second unit as a gunner. But over the past 2 seasons he has at times been asked to start at PG and/or be the primary ball handler off the bench. Neither are what he's made his career off of. On defense, he's a guy you hide on the weak side who occasionally slides into position to draw a charge. Of course Dame and McCollum are going to roast him.

Patty is what he is, man. The guy was HUGE to that 14 title, played injured - took less $ because of it - for which Pop rewarded him. I will be surprised if he doesn't get his jersey retired here actually

Even Johnny Moore scoffs at the idea of Patty Mills getting his jersey retired.