Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

“The KKK is a terrorist organization, and even dropping off these materials itself is terrifying, especially when you find something like this in your driveway in the morning,” said Ron Klopfanstein, a teacher, journalist and president of the local historical society. 

“They come between 4 and 6 in the morning so the candy bars and packets are at the end of the driveway when kids are getting on the school bus. The community they hit was a mobile home park so there were a lot of kids in the area, and they hit on some of the side roads, too.” 

7 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I don't know how you fight against the willfully incompetent. When someone figures that out let me know and I'll join the fight.  Using reason and logic didn't work.  Pointing and laughing didn't work.  Ignoring didn't work.  What's next?

This regime has already told us it is fine with us using Wal-Mart jails.  I'm not saying....I'm just saying....

12 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Name a woman with the smallest boobs: Sofia Vergara.

Name an under appreciated meal: steak and a baked potato.

Name an underrated baseball team: the Astros.

Name the most sane, stable president: Trump.

Shit, I think I'm starting to understand Ben Shapiro.

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

Tony Posnanski

DAMN RIGHT MILLIE YOU NO HOW TO OWN THOSE LIBRALS THEY ARE SO DUM FACEBOOK IS PUBLIC BECAUSE I OPEN MY PHONE AND ITS THERE IN PUBLIC AND NOW IMMA TAKE SOME SELFIES WITH GUNS IN MY PANTS AND TAKE A COUPLE OF TOOTS OF COCAINE OFF THE STREET WITH A STRAW TO OWN THOSE PESKY LIBS!

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy