Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, sometime around the summer of 2015, we began to notice a shift. The attacks on our family came less and less from the left, and increasingly from the alt-right—a vicious movement of Trump-supporting white nationalists who loathe multiracial families. They despise international adoption. They call it “race-cucking your family” or “raising the enemy.” Heaven help you if they find you online, and find us they did. In part because I criticized their movement directly—and in part because I refused to support Donald Trump in 2016—they came after us with a vengeance.

They lifted pictures of my then-7-year-old daughter from social media and photo-shopped her into a gas chamber, with Donald Trump pressing the button to kill her. They put her image in slave fields. They found my wife’s blog and filled the comment section with gruesome pictures of dead or dying African-Americans. They made me wish for the days when “the left” came after us; at least progressive critics didn’t want my daughter to die.

55 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The idea the historical American opposition to interracial families comes from the left is pretty fucking hilarious.

no, i believe it. there are some DUMBass left policies that are stupid as fuck; ie cultural appropriation via hairstyles, not using the word retardard (not for mentally handicapped people, that i agree with since that is abhorrent. i mean the dumb stance to never use it for anything), etc...just shut up with stupid shit. but i could easily see twitter, supposed "left" people advocating that american or white families raising an african or african american child as wrong, inappropriate, etc. i don't agree with that stance but i could see people/idiots claiming to be left or being labeled as left who have that criticism. 

edit: oh wait, you said historical. yeah, that i agree with (didn't read article yet) but the quoted section from the poster doesn't say anything about historical. modern left i could see criticizing is my point.

Edited by achooloco
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, achooloco said:

but i could easily see twitter, supposed "left" people advocating that american or white families raising an african or african american child as wrong, inappropriate, etc. 

Sure, you could find a lot of fringe shit on Twitter (or, as French references, a tiny social worker group that no one has heard of), but the reality of anti-interracial-relationships/family attitudes in America is inarguably right wing at a national, popular scale. The idea that the right-wing political sphere loved interracial families more than the left until the appearance of the alt.right in 2015 is some bullshit that only an idiot would believe.

2 hours ago, Lurch said:

I-should-be-able-to-say-retarded is certainly a bold stance

Less that guys dumb takes and more LOL at Milo. Hilarious and that guy is soooooo mad. He sold his soul to the R’s and then is confused when he has nothing in the end to show for it. Why would a flaming gay and potentially mentally ill weirdo think he would be anything more than a tool to use and throwaway for the R’s? 

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Sure, you could find a lot of fringe shit on Twitter (or, as French references, a tiny social worker group that no one has heard of), but the reality of anti-interracial-relationships/family attitudes in America is inarguably right wing at a national, popular scale. The idea that the right-wing political sphere loved interracial families more than the left until the appearance of the alt.right in 2015 is some bullshit that only an idiot would believe.

Historically sure and I’d hope you’re correct in that the left isn’t following the fringe effect (looking at hair cultural appropriation) but I see a lot of that in academic circles and PhD folk I know. As for just saying retarded in general, I think it’s fine in calling out a dumbass in life or message boards or In general. But in reference to someone who is mentally handicapped or impaired in any way?  Fuck no, that is never okay. Never. But I can separate the two instances and think no censorship is more important than hurt feelings but that is just my opinion. Others think different and that’s ok even if I disagree. 

Just Not a fan of the left’s “feelings” equal social appropriate conduct stance for everyone (leaving aside the egotism that Americans think they have a hold on what social interactions are ok and which ones are not). Never been a fan of censorship. Growing up a minority in multiple white environments, humor got me through a lot of awkward situations and the modern “progressive” views on things castrate free thought and equality IMO.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Just Not a fan of the left’s “feelings” equal social appropriate conduct stance for everyone (leaving aside the egotism that Americans think they have a hold on what social interactions are ok and which ones are not). 

"Feelings" are literally how all considerations of socially appropriate conduct are determined. lol what fucking planet are you on?

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

"Feelings" are literally how all considerations of socially appropriate conduct are determined. lol what fucking planet are you on?

And we all have a social circles we run in that has different Levels of acceptable behavior. But some left people, hell im not sure they’re left and I hope they aren’t, now have a soap box that shout down other view points like a white guy with dreads. How is that their business? Mind your own!  Fuck your feelings on it, no one gives a shit is my point. Mind your own, that’s the planet I want to live on. What sandy vag planet do you live on? And let’s not fake the funk, this thread is about right wing cunts. If milo going broke, all the better

• Fuck You 1

far-right strategy takes shape as militiamen organize to use ‘lethal force’ for violence-prone events in liberal urban centers.

Claiming that the “violent left” is preparing an insurrection designed to grab “illegitimate power,” the Oath Keepers’ president and founder Stewart Rhodes this week announced on their website that his group is organizing training sessions around the United States aimed at helping militiamen and “Patriots” prepare for “lethal force” at far-right events in cities targeted for right-wing protests.

Appearing on Infowars with host Owen Shroyer on Monday, Rhodes explained that Oath Keepers is organizing “Spartan Training Groups” in every state with the aim of bolstering efforts to combat “antifa and the far left.” He spun the effort as part of a larger vision of becoming a national militia that could be called into action by President Trump:

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy