Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

15 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Possibly the most important recruiting battle of the year for aggy. Cant have this patriot end up at Liberty. Fire up the NIL cannons. 

Gotta pass your classes first, Kyle. Ones where the credits will transfer. And the end of your high school career was robbed from you? You poor little victim snowflake. Maybe your own poor decisions had something to do with that. I know some people in Wisconsin who had more than that robbed from them you scurvy little guttersnipe. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF is "Blinn College District"?

I believe it has to do with tuition fees. Being in-district would be a different rate vs. out of district. Since Blinn is in Washington County, if KR lives in College Station or Bryan, then his fees will probably be higher. I think their satellite campuses work that way, but don't quote me on that.

If Kyle thinks the reason potential employers won't hire him is because of negative media, as opposed to seeing him going vigilante at a protest, or crying like a child in court, then he's roughly as out of touch as I have suspected all along.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Randall's will hire you.

Hiring somebody who, as a 17 year-old, took a rifle to a large protest where there was potential for violence (and said 17 year-old with the rifle contributed to that atmosphere/potential), is not going to be high on the list of potential candidates for a lot of stores that service the public, because it's bad PR and it shows some really piss-poor judgement.  Plus he went around bragging about choosing Aggy as his school, without even finishing high school and/or applying.

Which means he's telling everybody that Randalls has already hired him.

Apparently not familiar with the world-renowned Aggy Network?

Kid crys because he will never live a normal life; spends every chance he gets on national media spreading his bullshit and trying to be famous instead of just living a normal life. perfect aggie
  • Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Thats actually genius. Once the video makes its rounds, the GQP homeowners will offer to pay him 50% more for being such a patriot. 

Edited by Blotto

Is that even a thing?  Is there actually any correlation between people driving BMWs and being liberal?  First time I'm hearing this.

Prius? Sure.  Tesla? Likely.  But BMW??

Edited by Tom

14 hours ago, Pancho said:

This guy is obviously a bit off, but so is a good portion of the country, thanks to social media. The name of the game is just to be talked about. Take any controversial position, make outlandish social media posts (this guy has a ton), and know that 50% of the country will hate you, and 50% will praise you. Whats most important is your 15 minutes of fame online. Its a bizarre time we live in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’d like to believe those are cosplayers pretending to be conspiracy nuts, I’d give them props for that.

But Qanon is that fucking nuts.

Like JFK would go near Dallas again if he had survived.

Maybe he heard that the Kennedy Memorial Plaza was pretty cool?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like JFK would go near Dallas again if he had survived.

You think when Jesus comes back, he really wants to see a cross? That's like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.

Bill Hicks. 

• Haha 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy