Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

"They are treating us like black people!" (I didn't hear them say that, but I imagine some are thinking it).

Also, they are masked up, but their mugshots won't be.

These guys always talk a big game about confronting the government and about police states, but it seems like a lot of them submit to the police rather easily.

State Senator and shithead, Bryan Hughes, is now engaged to his 28 year old girlfriend, Leyla Pirnie. He turns 53 next month. Was viral for a second in 2018 cause she kept her gun in her Harvard dorm and roommates wanted her out.

Laws of Nature and Math dictate, 52/2 = 26 +7= 33. Wife can be 33, no less.

Her IG- https://www.instagram.com/leylapirnie/?hl=en

Edited by StassneyHorn

54 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

State Senator and shithead, Bryan Hughes, is now engaged to his 28 year old girlfriend, Leyla Pirnie. He turns 53 next month. Was viral for a second in 2018 cause she kept her gun in her Harvard dorm and roommates wanted her out.

Laws of Nature and Math dictate, 52/2 = 26 +7= 33. Wife can be 33, no less.

Her IG- https://www.instagram.com/leylapirnie/?hl=en

That's some groomer shit right there.

• Hook 'Em 4

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/trump-wisconsin-election-audit-michael-gableman-contempt.html

his implosion took the form of a stunning 25-page ruling that marks the end of this particular road for the state’s election deniers. After undergoing a full-on meltdown in open court, the man in charge of the partisan probe—former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman—is now at risk of losing his law license. His office faces fines of $2,000 a day. And the records surrounding his conspiracy-fueled 2020 election “investigation” that he has fought so hard to conceal from the public will soon see the light of day.

It is difficult to imagine a more humiliating conclusion to this sad chapter in Wisconsin history for those in the state pushing Trump’s Big Lie. The lawyers who were supposed to find evidence of fraud have destroyed their professional careers. The GOP politicians who supported this bogus audit are in contempt of court. And no one has produced an iota of evidence to suggest that Democrats stole the election. While attempting to discredit Joe Biden’s victory, Wisconsin Republicans have only bolstered its legitimacy.

At Friday’s hearing, Gableman threw a “tantrum,” as Remington described it. Gableman refused to answer questions, instead accusing the judge of acting “as an advocate” for American Oversight. He then gestured toward the bailiff and “taunted” the court by saying: “I see you have a jail officer here. You want to put me in jail, Judge Remington? I’m not gonna be railroaded.” With a “raised voice,” “accusatory tone,” and “twisted facial expression,” Gableman “pointed and shook his finger at the judge” while accusing him of engaging in a “fishing expedition.” (The ex-justice did not, it seems, see the irony in this accusation.)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Like the Arizona recount and Pillow Guy 72 hour telethon, further away from proving the claim at the conclusion than at the initiation. I think I could do a better job of making the case that Joe Biden is Jesus Christ by lighting a pile of clown shit on fire in that it's totally irrelevant to my claim and doesn't move the needle one way or the other.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I think I could do a better job of making the case that Joe Biden is Jesus Christ by lighting a pile of clown shit on fire in that it's totally irrelevant to my claim and doesn't move the needle one way or the other.

But what if you only had mime shit?  Could you still make that case?  And do you have proof that Biden hasn't walked on water?  Or has?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 7:26 PM, atomheartbevo said:

They were founded by Gavin McInnes, a man who literally shoved a dildo up his ass while live-streaming his show, to prove he wasn't gay or something.

I listen to old Opie and Anthony episodes on YouTube and the Beginning the proud boys is fascinating to look back on. Gavin would rag on this intern about not getting laid and somehow found this musical that mentioned proud of your boy and would sing it to him. The whole thing was a bit. 

9 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

I listen to old Opie and Anthony episodes on YouTube and the Beginning the proud boys is fascinating to look back on. Gavin would rag on this intern about not getting laid and somehow found this musical that mentioned proud of your boy and would sing it to him. The whole thing was a bit. 

Wait, proud boys came from Opie and Anthony.  Another reason that show sucked.

23 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, proud boys came from Opie and Anthony.  Another reason that show sucked.

It’s the only show that had Burr, Patrice, and Norton all on riffing at the same time, pretty great stuff. Although they make fun of gay people a lot, so it’s not for everybody. 

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The founder of the Proud Boys shoving a dildo up his ass while live streaming doesn’t make you automatically think of Opie and Anthony?

To be honest I had forgotten they were a thing and didn't think of them at all.  having them tied back to the proud boys is pretty on brand though.

20 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

It’s the only show that had Burr, Patrice, and Norton all on riffing at the same time, pretty great stuff. Although they make fun of gay people a lot, so it’s not for everybody. 

Care to post a clip of this hilarious riffing?  

12 hours ago, Bullneck said:

The cops were, um, a big help during all of this.  

Came here to post basically the same thing.  

Lulz at the Deputy Chief quoted in the article.  Did he not realize there were camera crews on the scene?  

“There was an altercation,” Woodland Police Department Deputy Chief Anthony Cucchi said on the scene. “People were here, upset about the bar having their Pride event. We tried to intervene as quickly as we could. It was a pretty chaotic scene.”

Videos posted on social media did not show police taking action.

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s always two weeks out.  Always.

I hate to bring up an Ohio State anecdote, and I’m sure there are other examples to express the same concept. But this is what I know from my experience. The story goes that Jim Tressel, when he was the QB coach at Syracuse in the early 80’s, called the same running play 10 times in a row, gaining yards each time. The head coach called him and asked if he had any other plays. Tressel responded, “Yes, and as soon as they stop this one, I’ll call one of them.”

As long as the “two weeks” play keeps working, they’ll keep running it.

• Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy