Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 7/23/2022 at 4:58 PM, HenryJames said:

I bet if you were wherever that particular event was happening and you opened up Grindr, you'd be able to find him.  Because that guy is gay.

5 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I’m the resident Orbanist/Christian Integralist on this board. 

Aren't you non-white?  You realize what's going to happen to you if that viewpoint wins out, right?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I bet if you were wherever that particular event was happening and you opened up Grindr, you'd be able to find him.  Because that guy is gay.

Aren't you non-white?  You realize what's going to happen to you if that viewpoint wins out, right?

Christian Integralist movement has nothing to do with white supremacy.

• Fuck You 4

30 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Christian Integralist movement has nothing to do with white supremacy.

If you don't want to believe your lying eyes, don't let me stop you from deluding yourself, but I want you to remember this conversation when you get rounded up.  And I want you to apologize for your hubris when that happens.  Good luck to you.  

10 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I drove by that building repeatedly while in San Diego on vacation earlier this month. It's ironic that this far right hate wagon is headquartered in a liberal city in a liberal state, Coronado Island excluded. And not even in a major media market. You'd think they'd either be headquartered in LA, NY, or fucking Nebraska. 

On 7/25/2022 at 3:34 PM, Beau Vine said:

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

The movie "Gaslight" is not about gaslighting. Now, you may have been told that, and for some reason you think it's true, but you are wrong. Maybe you're even crazy.

• Haha 1

Here's a thought for "conservative" (read: retrogressive) people: If YOU don't want to get an abortion, then don't. If YOU don't want to marry someone of your own gender, then don't. If YOU don't want to transition to another gender, then don't. If YOU want to have a 1950 lifestyle, then go have it. But DON'T bother other people. YOU go live YOUR life, and let other people live their own lives. There, problem solved.

• Hook 'Em 6

14 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Here's a thought for "conservative" (read: retrogressive) people: If YOU don't want to get an abortion, then don't. If YOU don't want to marry someone of your own gender, then don't. If YOU don't want to transition to another gender, then don't. If YOU want to have a 1950 lifestyle, then go have it. But DON'T bother other people. YOU go live YOUR life, and let other people live their own lives. There, problem solved.

If libertarianism was a serious thing, this would be their platform

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy