Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

United Bank of ActuariesAren'tReal going down is one of the biggest surprises I've seen. 

In its short tenure GloriFi, managed to launch checking and savings accounts as well as credit cards, with plans to offer mortgages and insurance in a future that will no longer take place. Founder and CEO Toby Neugebauer pitched plans to offer gun owners discounts on home insurance, credit cards made of shell casing material, and assistance paying legal bills if customers shot someone in self-defense. Over the summer, GloriFi secured conservative commentator Candace Owens as a co-founder and spokesperson for the brand. 

Frankly, a lot of people are probably pretty lucky GlorFi immediately failed because Toby seemed like a Tard and instead of because they couldn't possibly have a viable business plan after issuing thousands of policies and opening thousands of accounts.

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I cannot believe that this idea failed!

Is there still any debate on whether or not American gun culture is a fetish/cult?  Because there shouldn't be.  It's pretty fucking clear, and pretty fucking pathetic.

Signed,

A gun owner who thinks that all such shit is sick and indefensible

• Hook 'Em 3

Is there still any debate on whether or not American gun culture is a fetish/cult?  Because there shouldn't be.  It's pretty fucking clear, and pretty fucking pathetic.
Signed,
A gun owner who thinks that all such shit is sick and indefensible

The commercials I’m getting (in FL) during World Cup are insane. Just 30 seconds of gun nut spank material

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Maybe Trump is smarter than we all thought /stormydaniels.  in all fairness this theory checks out.  I have an above average sized penis but am a fucking moron.  

Also, dibs on 'Savage Genetics' for my alt.punk band name.  

4 hours ago, Chooky said:

MENSA Dongs

Cool, as long as I get MENSA Dongs

10 hours ago, Born to Run said:
19 hours ago, closetohumping said:
Welp.  If you ever want to trigger a group of your conservative buddies, and I have a lot, all you have to do is ask them if they want to watch avatar now or when the crowds die down 

Why is that? Anti mineral extraction stance? Weird aliens? Sincere question.

A few of my conservative buddies viewed the first one as an attack on America and how the west had conquered civilizations for their gain. They view avatar as a hippie liberal flick

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

A few of my conservative buddies viewed the first one as an attack on America and how the west had conquered civilizations for their gain. They view avatar as a hippie liberal flick

That's right.  American conservatives are the most oppressed demographic in the world today.  Wake up, sheeple.

5 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Still got it. Alt-right alt-right alt-right

Yeah, sometimes his shit falls flat with me...but "Alt Rightx3" was just sitting out there and millions of anti-MAGA Texans just totally missed it.  And this dude ran with it, kudos to him.  This was probably his funniest one to date.  

He should be producing political ads, not just twitter videos.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll just let the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board, that bastion of liberal ideology, do the mocking.

"A narrow GOP majority of only 222-213 requires a leader who can enforce party discipline," the board added. "That's how Nancy Pelosi has been able to govern with the mirror-image majority in the last two years. Too many House Republicans are too dimwitted to understand the uses of power and how to wield it. They'd rather rage against the machine to no useful effect."

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I’ll just let the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board, that bastion of liberal ideology, do the mocking.

"A narrow GOP majority of only 222-213 requires a leader who can enforce party discipline," the board added. "That's how Nancy Pelosi has been able to govern with the mirror-image majority in the last two years. Too many House Republicans are too dimwitted to understand the uses of power and how to wield it. They'd rather rage against the machine to no useful effect."

Sorry, "traditional Republicans," you don't get to lament "dimwittedness" when you've spent the last 15+ years pandering to it and elevating it to an exalted position.  Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, you craven, stupid fucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Sorry, "traditional Republicans," you don't get to lament "dimwittedness" when you've spent the last 15+ years pandering to it and elevating it to an exalted position.  Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, you craven, stupid fucks.

Plus, you notice that the WSJ does not lament the nativism, racism, sexism or religious intolerance of the GQP -  it just haz a sad that dumb fucks like Gohmert, Dromedary Toes and GED Tits won’t automatically fall in line whenever their financial overlords need something.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy