Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

4 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

hasn't GQP moved on to putting gas stoves on a flag and saying come and take it?  it's one thing to be on the cutting edge of stupidity but to regurgitate months old falsehoods is just bad form for the aspiring right wing want-to-be funny person.

Well at least you'll always have some rubes that you can cash out of crypto onto

This is as good a place as any for this. There's some very funny infighting going on between some right wing pundits right now

It's incredible that there's so much fucking money in this ecosystem that Stephen Crowder, a third or fourth-tier conservative pundit, would immediately just take a huge shit on a 4 year/$50 million offer.

8 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's incredible that there's so much fucking money in this ecosystem that Stephen Crowder, a third or fourth-tier conservative pundit, would immediately just take a huge shit on a 4 year/$50 million offer.

For $12.5 million a year, I'll happily crank out right-wing talking points on a blog, vlog, morse code, smoke signals, whatever it takes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

For $12.5 million a year, I'll happily crank out right-wing talking points on a blog, vlog, morse code, smoke signals, whatever it takes.

Fucking…THIS.

I will show all you woke Obama pajama boy libtards how an alpha male handles weak soy boy groomers like you, and then I’ll bathe in your libtears as I celebrate our president Trump returning to office in two weeks. Patriots, we can’t get Trump back into office and send Hunter Biden to a barge off of Gitmo if you don’t send in your $50 to the SUPERMAGAPATRIOTTRUMPWOKENESSISGROOMIMG fund.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Fucking…THIS.

I will show all you woke Obama pajama boy libtards how an alpha male handles weak soy boy groomers like you, and then I’ll bathe in your libtears as I celebrate our president Trump returning to office in two weeks. Patriots, we can’t get Trump back into office and send Hunter Biden to a barge off of Gitmo if you don’t send in your $50 to the SUPERMAGAPATRIOTTRUMPWOKENESSISGROOMIMG fund.

6fc8fd59-1c3e-459b-9371-b8605c971afa_tex

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Oh boy 

Comments are great

“SUDDENLY, everyone in the room decided to vote blue the rest of their lives”

“Imma tell my grandkids that was Kari Lake.”

“He doesn't realize that these kind of outbursts become funny stories for the people there to tell their friends and family in the future”

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

Today's latest outrage---Microsoft for changing the XBox power settings, starring Ted Cruz:

https://www.newsweek.com/microsoft-changes-xbox-console-climate-change-republicans-ted-cruz-1776054

Microsoft has announced changes to its Xbox console settings that is to allow users to save more energy and reduce the carbon impact of their gaming. But this has been read (or misread) by Republican representatives and organizations as the "woke brigade" wanting to "take your Xbox."

In a bid to reach its goal of being carbon negative and a "zero waste" company by 2030, Microsoft outlined two new changes to Xbox settings on January 11.

The company included a feature that allows the console to pick a time of the night for maintenance and updates to use the most renewable energy from the electrical grid, and a "shutdown" setting that can replace the sleep mode, which it says saves 20 times the energy.

"We not only hold ourselves accountable to the carbon emissions in the production and distribution of our products, but to the emissions created with the use of our products in the homes of our fans as well," Blaine Hauglie, technical program manager at Xbox wrote. "So, the way we design our hardware and software to be more efficient and optimized for renewable energy can have a big impact."

His explanation of the new shutdown setting stipulates that it "will not affect performance, gameplay, or your console's ability to receive overnight updates" and can be adjusted "at any time" so users can choose "what works best for you." Hauglie said that ever two consoles that switched to the shutdown setting for a year would save the same amount of carbon as a tree planted and grown for a decade.

Spoiler

However, this was interpreted in an article by Blaze Media, a conservative outlet, as suggesting Microsoft would "force gamers to power down to fight climate change."

It noted, correctly, that the shutdown setting would mean some Xbox consoles have a slower boot time and others will not be able to be woken remotely. But the setting can, ultimately, be changed, according to Microsoft, if that is what the user wants.

"First gas stoves, then your coffee, now they're gunning for your Xbox," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) tweeted on Monday, citing a previous furore over remarks made by an official from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission about the health harms of gas stoves. The CPSC chair stated emphatically at the time that it was not looking to ban gas stoves.

"A default setting does not mean they are 'forcing' anyone to do anything," one user responded. "As an Xbox owner, this has been a choice for a while now. I appreciate that they offer it."

"They want to take your guns. They want to take your gas stoves. And now they want to take your Xbox," Troy Nehls, a congressman for Texas, wrote in a similar vein to Cruz's remarks. "What's next?"

"Now the woke brigade is after video games all in the name of climate change," tweeted the Young America's Foundation, a conservative youth organization whose president is former Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

11 hours ago, Pancho said:

Oh boy 

Dude is as republican as it gets. He should be in Congress, not jail. 

https://www.wisn.com/article/suspect-in-viral-restaurant-outburst-out-on-bail-december-standoff-blues-egg/26578313

When officers arrived, Connelly was holed up in his apartment claiming he had an AR style rifle pointed at the door, the complaint said.

"The defendant continued to yell about two females who he stated had drugged him and allowed 7,000 homosexuals (to) rape him; he wanted his revenge," prosecutors wrote in the complaint. "He would kill all those involved with a machine gun and Liberals that were judging him. The defendant believed they (the police) were there to assault him and he would defend himself."

https://www.wisn.com/article/suspect-in-viral-restaurant-outburst-out-on-bail-december-standoff-blues-egg/26578313

"He would kill all those involved with a machine gun and Liberals that were judging him. The defendant believed they (the police) were there to assault him and he would defend himself."

Hedge then read a laundry list of criminal convictions against Connelly from Washington state and Nevada, which included at least 21 convictions between 1995 and 2016. The charges included multiple cases of domestic violence assault, harassment threat to kill, reckless endangerment, trespassing and multiple OWI convictions.

Court records show that since Connelly was out on the recognizance bond, he failed three drug tests.

Hedge said she asked his bond be increased by $1,000 cash, but Circuit Court Judge Michelle Havas only increased the bail amount to $250 cash.

"The defendant started taking out 100 dollar bills and throwing them at the deputy and was irritated the deputy was still taking him into custody even though he was handing the money in court," Hedge recalled of the Jan. 15 hearing.

Hedge said when Shorewood police made contact with Connelly at the restaurant, he was only given a citation, but should have been arrested since the disturbance would have been a violation of his bond. 

New charges had not been filed by the time this story was published.

white GIF by hero0fwar

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So I mean I understand the thought process of the guy here.  I want to be a lazy fuck when I come home from work, too.  But how in the fuck does the woman go along with this outlandish behavior?

You new to the Evangelical Christian world?

When I think of what my wife and daughters would say were I to propose those policies . . . oh, man.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy